Reviews for Outside of Pino's
CelesMaev chapter 2 . 4/17
Woot! Someone else whom love the ORIGINAL pairing lol! XD

I'm soo sick of the stupid RangerXStephanie pairing... You weren't the only one whom skimmed through book 5... for the moment I'm reading book six... but well I'm skimming through it to read the parts with Joe and Steph... :)

See ya! Hope you will update it some day... :D
Bookgirl82 chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
This is awesome-I totally enjoyed it! I just wanted to weigh in as another Stephanie/Joe fan :)
VMars lover chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Good, please update
Maricole chapter 2 . 2/17/2012
Count me in as a Morelli lover. I love to read about him, keep up the writing.
Animorphgirl chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Aww, very sweet. I only saw the movie, but I agree with you about Stephanie and Morelli being a great couple. I checked the wikipedia site, and it seems like they're going to end up together in the end. Anyway, nice job!
CupcakeLove chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Great! Would love to read more!
rangergirl1234 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I like your story so far. Hope you'll continue it soon.
ourducky chapter 2 . 1/31/2012
More? Please? And make that 4 people that like Cupcake!

Ginny chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
I love this story! I can't make up my mind whether I like Stephanie with Morelli or Ranger better, even after reading all the books. I like her with whoever she happens to be with at the time. Your writing is excellent, though and I'm really enjoying the relationship Stephanie and Morelli have in your story. Please update soon!
icthestrals chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
This is really good - for a beginning of a much longer fic. I enjoyed it, but I seriously think you should consider expanding it.

However, thanks to adding to the abismally small amount of Cupcake fics. Maybe someday I will add to it, too!
icthestrals chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I appreciate them! Enjoying this little fic so far. Now on to the next chappie!
100-percent-Harry-Potter-obsessed chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Thank you! A well-written Morelli/Steph dic. Bravo! *looks at reviews* And I suppose you could deem me the 28th shipper for this pairing. :)
ShortyStarRose chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Stephanie and Morelli :) all the way

StarRose says NO, NO Ranger and Stephanie sorry to Ranger
LouLaBelle13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
I loved it. Morelli is clearly the superior choice :) I liked the plot-definitely possible. At least in Plum world.
Livvy22 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
I agree this pairing needs to happen! Sure Ranger is hott ... but Morelli!