Reviews for Coffee Mug Match Maker
MiaFaythe chapter 26 . 3/6/2013
I hope you get to feeling like your old self soon enough. I know how hard it can be after something so tramatic that therapy is needed.
Good luck,
MiaFaythe
Belieber Twihard chapter 26 . 7/18/2012
I love it plz update
edf-k chapter 25 . 7/6/2012
Oh my gosh, those bastards! I'm with Logan on this one...keep her away from them. To bad they are the neighbors, now Rogue and Logan are going to have to leave or they won't get an ounce of peace from those haters.
edf-k chapter 16 . 7/6/2012
Awe, so cute. They are just adorable together (which I know Logan would deny, but it's true).
edf-k chapter 11 . 7/6/2012
HAHAHAHA, oh my goodness. I can just picture Logan green with envy especially with Alex being a "Summers". LOL
edf-k chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Oh, this is so good. I find it funny that Logan used Scott's lines toward Gambit, just too rich. Defense class should prove to be very interesting indeed.
edf-k chapter 5 . 7/6/2012
Oh, that's rich...Gambit entering the scene, nice. It'll be good for Logan to have some competition, perhaps that will wake him up.
edf-k chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
Chuckling, very chuckle worthy. I can just imagine that kitchen scene and it's too good not to laugh with them.
lollipop chapter 26 . 6/25/2012
Hope life starts looking up for you :-) Sorry for all your troubles :-)
nicole7049 chapter 26 . 8/28/2011
UPDATE!

i love this story
TrickyBusiness chapter 25 . 10/24/2010
Can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Bella-mi-amore chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Very cute start.
desy chapter 24 . 8/29/2010
Nice! Interesting idea with the arranged marriage.

Please update soon!
jenny14 chapter 23 . 4/13/2010
awesome update soon
desy chapter 22 . 4/13/2010
lol, Logan has to make a good first impression to his soon father-in-law hehehe can't wait to read this and Marie's parents' reaction to A) see their mutant daughter after years and B) meet with their daughter's boyfriend, who might be old enough to be her dad.

Please update soon with a longer chapter! Pretty Please!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »