Reviews for Blood
freewaffles chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I always hate when I see people saying this, but here I am: tearbending.
SoundScream chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
Beautiful loving loyalty I fall in love over again
Heartbreaker chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Okay...shoot! I am really really sad right now because I am a big zutarIan and I didn't see that coming. Also I am crying because it reminds me of my little sister that had leukemia and her husband did everything like zuko to safe her..but he didn't
Mary Parker - twenty-foury years old - 2005
Precious Thing chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
I normalls dont review one shots but omg MY FEELS! MY FEELS! MY FEELS! I LOVED THIS OMG MY FEELS!
Angel-sensei chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
Beautiful story :)
isabella-silver chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
That was so beautiful. I am crying, tears are running down my face and oh goodness. Thank you for that wonderful story :)
matyre chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
This made me cry.
I love it.
CatonissForever20 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Aw, that's kinda sad, but Zutara lived!
Missing Ending chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
This made me cry like a baby. It was beautiful.
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Only problem I found was that "replaces" should be "relapses" and the only reason it bothered me is because I read it and got confused.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
I am usually NOT a fan of AU stories for anyone! BUT this one...man...this was so real. I loved it! Thank you for not killing Katara- that would have been heartbreaking! Again, awesome story!
haikomochan chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Aww, this story is really sweet.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Oh, wow, that was amazing. You had me crying. Thnk you so much for writing this. I loved it. It was really good, you can really empathize with the characters.
Moonbeam-987 chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I really loved this! I cried my little eyes out while reading! Very moving and emotional. I give it two thumbs up!:)
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Wow. I'm lacking words here. This was awesome, and I really wish I had found this piece sooner. I've been in desperate need of some Zutara, and this was just sweet and angsty enough to fulfill my requirement. The only critique I have is that Katara relapsed, not replaced. Great job on this.