Reviews for Wedding Bands
LisaAbiona15 chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
This was funny and just really great. I liked the last part, thought it was funny too:) Also really liked the thing with Athena, Minerva's Greek counter part, since she is my favourite goddess and I already wondered if anyone knew Minerva is a Roman goddess, of which the Greek version is Athena. I just liked this story. Thank you!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
That was just brilliant in every way, funny, sweet, romantic. I shall now go to bed with my mind full of wonderful images. I may keep everyone else awake laughing all night lol.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
it's so hilarious!(especially for the Mood ring part)
GreyTabbyCat chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That was a very cute, but also funny story! Liked it very much! You made them choose the perfect rings and pictured them great troughout the story! Very well done!
Rosine chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I so love the end!
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
LOL at the purple color meaning arousal. XD This was a very interesting take to Albus and Minerva searching for wedding rings. Great job! D
unknown20troper chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
This is funny!

Great fanfic!
shallwedance9 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh my goodness how i laughed at that! Very cute! And i "inspired"you:Dhee hee hee:). Def cute ! Im adding it to my favorites!
tabby-fanny chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
The rings are so very perfect for both of them. They display their different personalities quite well. I absolutely love Albus with his cute childish behaviour and of course Minerva's reactions xD I can quite imagine them going on that kind of shopping trip;D Thanks for the great entertainment:D
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh, LOL!

That was one the best I'd ever read, I think!

You write beautifully, the idea is funny, and everything is typically characteristic to each and every character.

Thank you so much for sharing!

:D

~Lady Hermione Jane Black Lestrange Riddle Voldemort~
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I know what the purple is! Go Min! XD

Cute story. And it seems like Albus would have a wedding ring that was a mood ring. typical!
corruptone chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
My family must think I have gone crazy, I just burst out laughing in the lounge room, when I got to Minerva flinging her arms out in horror at the idea of the mood ring. Brilliant story, and a gorgeous ending!

I agree, btw! Wouldn't an Athena coin necklace be lovely?
pennypotter128 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
nice i thought it was funny

though wat does purple sybolise?
sagy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
dat was amazin

but only 1 thing was sorta bad all images in my head abt mc gonica nd dumbledore 2gether ew

i guess im gonna go puke
Bergere chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was funny! That was very funny! :D

I liked it very very much!