Reviews for The Sacred Heartbeat
Stresses chapter 9 . 4/3/2013
This story and its Prequel were both master pieces.
One of the best Sesshomaru x Sango stories I've ever read.
Great job!
Bloody Silver Roses chapter 9 . 4/2/2013
You... Are... AWESOME! I love your stories for these two! I love this couple I always thought it was Better so I thank you for making this story!
AoKanojo chapter 9 . 9/4/2012
I'm glad that Sesshou can accept Sango as a human, which allows her to love like one, in other words being able to express oneself freely. Interestingly, it seems that Shukan is happier that Sango is human now; I'd have thought, being pure of blood, he might have reacted badly to that, but I guess he's happy to have his mother happy. Good kid.

Kinda wish Inuyasha didn't get so badly shafted in the end, though, since now all he can do is look and talk to Sango. Especially since your version of Inuyasha actually seemed rather mature, mentally and emotionally, compared to other ways I've seen people write him up. Awww, poor Inuyasha /

Thanks for writing this and Curse of Brides, it was an entertaining little trip.
AoKanojo chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Damn, that Shukun. He knows how to hit you where it hurts. And how in heck is he four years old :P Smartest four year old evar.

Hearing him describe the differences between Inuyasha and Sesshoumaru, man, that's harsh. No wonder Sango hasn't been happy for the longest time. I know you've already plotted out the end, but yikes, I hope there's something happy out there. Looking forward to the conclusion, thanks for writing!
AoKanojo chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Dude, Shukun is awesome. That's one smart cookie that Sango raised. If Sesshoumaru can't be melted by a son like that, there's just no hope for him. It's so friggin CUTE! *dies*

I sure hope Sango gets some love from somebody; seeing her cold and sad like that is depressing, and I think most people like to see a happy ending. Looking forward to yours! Thanks for writing.
animeroxz chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Oh the sequel was just as good as the original and very rarely do you find that! I absolutely loved the way you ended it and poor Inuyasha you can't help but feel a little bad for him! I just loved everything about this story! You my friend are an amazing writer!
Batard Anonyme chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
My apologies, I meant ending not story.
Batard Anonyme chapter 9 . 3/22/2010
I must say you are a good writer. Despite that this is perhaps the saddest most miserable story I have ever read. My heart weeps for Inuyasha as he suffers a fate far worse than death.
All you need is Hope chapter 9 . 2/16/2010
so good! love it ;)
Lilith chapter 9 . 12/7/2009
wow this story was painful to read while the other was amazing in a way

it was very dark and had me confused

i'll admit both storys didnt catch my eye, but then i thought

better of it

and im glad i did, you didnt disappoint
XMusicxSavedxMyxSoulX chapter 9 . 11/18/2009
i loved it! so good! im glad sango went back to sesshomaru and how could kagome leave inuyasha for miroku yuck! but its your story! it was good inuyasha is to good for kagome!

*clicks favorites*
Artemis Nox chapter 9 . 9/25/2009
I loved this story! (How many times have I put that in a review...) I especially like the ending, it's sweet yet sad at the same time. I'll have to be sure to check out your other stories!
Unknown'09 chapter 9 . 9/8/2009
i luved it it was really well written i loved evry min. of it and i luv how well shukun fit in the story... poor inu he so crazy in luv i would luv to see more work by you in the future k bye!
Our-DiabolikalRapture chapter 9 . 9/6/2009
This story was amazing.

I think you should make a sequel to this one as well.

You're a really good writer.
Esha Napoleon chapter 9 . 9/6/2009