Reviews for How Am I Supposed To Live With a New Agent?
OtterBatch chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Jolly good show! :)
OtterBatch chapter 18 . 10/14/2012
Really like it, but just from an English point of view, I'd have tony saying, I say old chap, jolly good show, not well done... :)
SoundofKookaburras chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
G'day Maddy, enjoying your story and also read your biography. Just thought I'd tell you I also live in Sydney, often say G'day, and regularly have wallabies and echidnas in the backyard, :). But I do live near the Royal (national park).
XSPNxLegacyX chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Hurry Up and fucking update!
STLFAN chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
Still loving it. Keep up the good work.
Angel N Darkness chapter 19 . 2/12/2010
I really like this chapter. Please update soon.
bahnannah chapter 18 . 2/11/2010
ah! you had me angst ridden for a few chapters there. i was all ready to kick romy's ass when she admitted she only had feelings of fatherly love for gibbs. i'd have hated to resort to fictional violence. lol.

story is terrific so far. would like an update if possible.
Nelle07 chapter 18 . 1/6/2010
love this!
TivaIsTheBest chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
No Tiva?

PLEASE! (:

haha

Keep up the good work anyway lol
Angel N Darkness chapter 18 . 12/24/2009
i really like this chapter. please update soon. i am glad that romy and tony got together and that gibbs and abby told the team.
STLFAN chapter 18 . 12/23/2009
Finally telling the Team. 'Bout time. Tim will get over it, he was never enough for Abby. She said it herself in CoverStory. Thanks for the Gabby moments. They are my favorite.
Angel N Darkness chapter 17 . 12/15/2009
i really like this chapter and this story. i hope that you update soon.
XSPNxLegacyX chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
hi
STLFAN chapter 17 . 12/9/2009
Good update. Cheesy, but good. Tony trying to be the Alpha male and carry the damsel. Nice touch. Now let's see who wins.
Nelle07 chapter 16 . 11/22/2009