Reviews for Layers of Blue
Starry Pink chapter 32 . 6/4/2010
You did a great job of expressing Roy's guilt and emotions.
MandyMaeK chapter 6 . 4/15/2010
aww that was so cute!

Has to be one of the cutest things i've read! D
Grey's Princess chapter 31 . 3/20/2010
I just read all of these in one sitting! I couldn't stop to review because I wanted to get to the nezt one so badly. Please continue? I love seeing how other people decide to write the themes, and I think your take on them is great!
more-than-melody chapter 30 . 12/12/2009
Wonderful. I really loved this one. Definitely my favorite so far. :) I love the way you started it and ended it, how you used almost the same lines, but their meaning is completely different.
Guardian Spirit chapter 30 . 12/11/2009
You made a great choice with the first person perspective in this one. It worked wonderfully. I could just feel the raw emotion in Roy and then the calming presence that Riza gave to him... This made my heart hurt a little, but it also made me hopeful. Thanks for making me feel a little bit better about 102 and the future of our dear Colonel. 3
afinedenouement chapter 30 . 12/11/2009
Ah, a try at first person I see? I tend to not like first person, but I love this. Honestly. I think I almost cried. :/
more-than-melody chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
:) So cute.
Guardian Spirit chapter 29 . 11/23/2009
Aw, very cute. I like the little detail about her "office face."
afinedenouement chapter 29 . 11/22/2009
You should have seen my face. I even started making a heart with my hands. I've missed your writings.
Rojas Walrus chapter 29 . 11/22/2009
Yes, it has ben a while. I liked this one. LeGasp! I haven't added this to my story alerts! time to fix that lol
Lyny Angell chapter 29 . 11/21/2009
Cavity-level sweet. Fantastic, though. Well done and thanks for sharing!

Love in Christ,

Lyny Angell
young dawn chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Wonderfully written. The last line was hilarious. xD

Guardian Spirit chapter 28 . 10/24/2009
Oh God, that was heart wrenching. I love how you contrasted Riza dying with her father. It was really poignant and made my heart just want to break for Roy (even more than it already has since I read 100), especially with that last line...

Chapter 101 can't come soon enough.
afinedenouement chapter 28 . 10/23/2009
I rather liked this, although I think I might die before November comes.
afinedenouement chapter 27 . 10/19/2009
This was far too good for any words. By far.