Reviews for Whispering
Monchele4ever05 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Wow! In all honesty, this was amazing! I am speechless. The way you talked about death being a test and I really REALLY liked when Wendla said we'll b late and Moritz asked why, then she told him they had to go play pirates with Ilse and Melchior, and she appeared as a small child again. I also really admire the way you describe things like the sky, and things as simple as how the wind sounded as it blew. You really have talent. I really hope you put it to a good use one day. With a mind like that, I promise, it will take u places :)
Algonquin95 chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I loved this so much. The end reminded me of the book "Elsewhere," which is probably one of my favorite books of all time. Great job!
Sunday Wolf Song chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Oh, this was amazing! So sweet and calming in a way. How they are free to do the things they always wished they could. Great job, so awesome...

-Sunday
peoplemighttalk chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
This is amazing.
vine chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
I don't think I had to understand that. All I know was that the first line was beautiful, the whole thing was a perfect piece of work, and now I'm crying and sort of want to go watch the entire show. Which will just make me cry more. Awesome.

This was truely perfection, though. Lovely lovely lovely.
Enjy chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
That was the cutest thing ever. I love the idea and you did it wonderfully.
bellmaree chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I loved this. Beyond words. This is most certainly the best thing I've read on here- the idea is so novel... their characterisations were perfect. I had no idea that it was their ghosts until "If we were still there." Touching- and haunting. Beyond magnificent.
Candyglue chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I just loved this! Oh! It made me want to hug the story!ugh, that makes no sense. Ah well! I loved it.

~candy
Demactica chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow, what?

Fantastic imagery. I really like how happy they were in death, and how their conversation about death being a test. I also think that Wendla and Moritz would befriend each other in death. The end reminded me of Elsewhere, have you read it? It's a beautiful book, even if it is targeted at the junior high set, but then I've always liked younger kids' books. Oh, and of course I loved how you poked Hernst in.
Cassandra Starr chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Oh wow! This makes me think a lot of the end of "Our Town," the way they say people don't notice things when they are alive. I liked this a lot. It had a sort of dreamy air to it, and I enjoyed their musings quite alot. Excellent work!