Reviews for Pregnancy Blues
Ducky chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
I quite enjoyed that. I'm minorly annoyed that the baby wasn't a Dasey baby (I am honestly a huge sucker for those) but I really enjoyed it!

Also, my favorite line? (Not sure why) "Where's my kid? I should probably check on her." Sounds just like Derek for some reason.
Pentastic chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
lol. very misleading hint. i liked how they got together. good story.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Wonderful!
aleja1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
That was super cute

I love the way their relationship progressed throughout the story.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
"The doctor says I'm pregnant."

"Is he certified? 'Cause he sounds like a quack to me."

That respond just set me off. That was a funny response!

I like how it ended and how their relationship progressed. I was surprised at who the blues was for.

Great job writing
Ghostwriter626 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
cute very sute
unoriginal-elizabeth chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
I really enjoyed this - nicely written, and I love that you didn't take the 'easy way out' and have it be Casey's baby. I think I like this one so much because it's written so sparingly, that the reader gets to read between the lines, and sort of...fills it all in herself. I don't think I'm saying that right! It feels like it could be an epic 20 chapter story - the material is definitely there - but here, it doesn't need to be. The epicness is still there, but - condensed. I really liked it :)
Sheethkal Shahar chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Hah. I loved this. Very cute, and I love Lizzie.

Elodie~
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
I enjpyed that, it worked well and had good dialogue.
shipper4life chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
cute story! I really liked the style that you used for this story.
LF7 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Loved the way you wrote that. Very cute. Beautifully written. Keep up the amazing work.

Laura :D
mayfair22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
this was a lot of fun to read...realy cute...great dialogues...
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
So this was pretty awesome. I like the style you dabbled in. And the dialogue was fantastic. Really good one-shot.

~Chica~