Reviews for Christmas with the Moores
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2014
Ok. I am trying not to cry here. That last scene was so painful! Come on, Sammy, he is your family!
Peaceandunity chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
You can't end it there! I forbade it! I demand a happy ending for Christmas!
smilinglizards chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
holy shut that ripped my heart to shreds
the first few chapters were so nice and so sweet asdfghjkl3
but that last chapter was absolutely heart wrenching!
I thought the ending would end more happily but noo my gosh D:
but I don't care, that fic was amazing
Jena chapter 5 . 6/20/2013
I know this is a really late review, but I love your story. I really empathized with Dean. Keep up the good work:)
Kitsune1818 chapter 5 . 5/5/2013
The end was so sad, but you wrote many things that I agree. I can't help but feel sorry for Dean, is the life he choose, but that doesn't mean he want to be alone...he fought so hard to maintain his family hole and he still ended alone for a time, it's shameful how sometimes John or Sam seems to not care about Dean in those pre-serie years.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
Your fic left me crying so much. (TT-TT)
Some strong emotions here.
Yorushike chapter 5 . 12/30/2012
Hi,
I always wanted a story that made Sam realise just how selfish he had been on the day he left to go to stanford in the manner he did. I think this is that story.
Dean would never admit that even though Sam left because of John it would be Dean that would suffer from the blow. It was always Dean that tried to give his little brother anything that he could desire, but Sam never said thank you. Never thought about it, not that Dean would have wanted that. But in this story Dean doesn't need to say anything, doesn't need to ask for anything for Sammy to realise, that he is still Sammy. A kid, a relatively normal kid absorbed in his own world. Because as much as we like to think that there are only a few families that are split apart there really are a lot, but there aren't a lot Deans that would come to the person that left and say nothing, expect nothing and leave once he is no longer wanted, only to wait until wished for once again.
I saw that you had a continuation and I am really looking foreward to it.
Greetings Yorushike
Azer chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
Interesting story plot, but your so clearly for the 'normal' life here you make Deab sound almost pitiful. An I don't think John would ever let his boys go hungry. Especially on Christmas. I especially don't like Sam and his over the top I hate this family attitude and Dean just taking it? No matter when, Dean always defended his lifestyle choice and his Family against Sam. He was such a kicked puppy this story it was hard to imagine

I'm off to read the sequel
r chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
Ok now I did cry... T.T beautiful
r chapter 4 . 1/25/2011
You almost made me cry...
Death-Muncher chapter 5 . 10/28/2010
This is an awesome story. :)
mikesh chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
Awe, I feel so sorry for th boys!
Brenny chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
It's way after Christmas and you still made me cry...
alwaysateen chapter 5 . 2/6/2010
Just found this story and thought I should leave a review.

Such a sad ending to a beautiful story. It was nice to meet Jessica's family and they were so welcoming to Dean.

But it had to end this way so I guess it's okay. Glad the brothers saw each other, even for only an hour or two. :)
driver picks the music chapter 5 . 12/22/2009
Just finished this one too. It was really good also. you did a great job!