Reviews for The Sorting of Weasleys
Excellent!
Emma chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Haha, best ff ever (:
SpicyWolfsbane chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I loved how the Sorting Hat seems to not believe how many Weasleys he has to sort XD
I really think Percy and the Twins should have been sorted into Slytherin. Specially Percy.
yaySokovia chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
Ha, this is brilliant. George...
"Didn't I just do you?"
PunchyTheSecond chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Oh, this is so fantastic! George's was my favourite "Didn't I just do you?". Is the Hepzibah mentioned Hepzibah Smith? Will you do a fic about that? It's got me curious!
Presby-Panda chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Funny :)) I Liked Your Story :D
FamousNoOne chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I liked Charlie's the most.
ember3073 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I really like this piece of writing. It was very interesting
verliebtindich chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
That was really nice!:)

I think you got a really good insight into all the Weasleys and I loved that they all insisted on going to Gryffindor.

But I was a bit sad that there was so little about Charlie!
OliviaKatetheGreat chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Oh, I laughed my head off while reading this, I'll have to go find it later... This was hilarious! I love your work!
trisolivyn chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Awww this one shot was pretty cool! I loved the way you expanded Percy's. I loved Ron's and Ginny's too. The twins, gah just everything about it was great! :D This was definitely enjoyable to read! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
My favourite was definitely Percy. I liked how you wrote him pleading with the Hat to put him with his family, even though he'd be better suited to Slytherin or Ravenclaw. I never really thought of it, but he isn't much of a Gryffindor, now, is he? The bravest deed of his that comes to mind is his making up with his family before charging off into the Battle of Hogwarts. Other than that, he hasn't done anything outstandingly courageous.

Charlie's made me laugh. "Nothing Ravenclaw about you." Too right, I'd think. I'm glad that the Hat managed to reassure Ron a little about being great; he deserved that. I enjoyed your Sorting Hat voice; kinda made me imagine him as a genial old man trying to guide new students as best as he can.

Very interesting look into the Sorting of the Weasleys!
laneykin chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
Loved it.

Percy's sorting was by far my favourite. He did pick a hard road for himself!
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
Nice, the differences you've picked out between Fred and George are interesting.
Loony-1995 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
"Didn't I just do you?"

Made me smile! I think everyone gets confused with them!

I like how you called him Frederick, sounded more...well...Weasley-like!

A lovely little fic and it suited the characters well :D