Reviews for Accidental Touch
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I liked it ;)
daisycb chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Although I don't usually ship Kirk and Spock , I enjoyed your stories. Most just left me with a feel-good effect (except the couple sad-that's unhappy, not lame-ones.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Cute! XD
MegKevin chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
LOVE. YOU.

That is so Kirk. It's just like him to accidentally make-out with Spock out of good intentions. LOVE IT!

-MegKevin
7.Saavikam chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
This is sweet and I like how you incorporated the finger kissing; most people just have the normal kind and it seems more sentimental and romantic this way 3 In a good way, of course. Also, that Bones realized is hilarious.
Fernsfairie chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
I can just imagine Spock getting totally bewildered by Jim checking his hands to make sure they weren't broken! ;]

~Fern Rose
T'Pinto chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Awesome. I especially loved that Jim had been completely making out with Spock without realizing it.
ladyaymie chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
I thought it was sweet how they ended up kissing (well, on one side, anyway) after Kirk threw himself in-between Spock and a speeding bullet. There has to be more protective!Kirk in fic! :D
Sand13 chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
haha what an adorable fic with its funny moments. I like the fact that Jim was straddling Spock,boy,what i would pay to see that,lol. Plus the fact that Spock seems to like/blush at every accident that happens instead of being shocked or disgusted.
Dilmn8 chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
i thought it was good. i love when everything is an 'accident' it just makes it hotter..ahah

good job, i really liked it.
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
lol. Cute :)
tigerHellspawn chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I can see this happening vividly. With Kirk's, uh, luck, it wouldn't be too surprising that the accidnts happened. Ah...but thank God for accidents! XXD
Umino Akiko chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
O.O holy canoli! Love the ending there.
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
lol nice i loved it loved the accidental ones they were great good job
AlmightySeaKelp chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Good on you for setting it free - me laugh long time. Yes.

"Oops, I appear to have fallen on your lips!" Now where have I heard that before? XD