Reviews for All Four Love
SamMomo chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Nice!
FrozenSoldier chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I don't know what to say to that at all! I mean.. I'm not against it.. but.. I have no words!

Nicely written though :) And Jasper is sexy.. he kinda took control there. RAWR. *grins*
gianna chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
ok...umm...i guess you did ok but this really isn't my type of story! i was trying to imagine jasper with alice and edward with bella! but if you did it normally...it would be very good.
jamie chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
whoa...umm...that was um...odd? no wrong word...DISTURBING! THANKS TO YOU I CAN NEVER LOOK AT THOSE 4 EVER AGAIN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TWISTED PERSON WOULD LIKE THAT!
YummyYamanaka chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Wow.. My face has turned into a nice

shade of pink after reading this. O.O
DarkLovegood chapter 2 . 11/5/2009
Wow that was really hot... Would you consider continueing the story? It has a really good plot to it and it's quite the interessting idea. I've seen many people try to do the whole Jasper/Edward/Alice/Bella thing before but they weren't anywhere close to this. They were all just really crappy 1 shots with no 'rhyme or reason' to them at all other than sex, but your seems to be alot deeper than that and it showed that after effects as well. It would be really amazing it you continued this!

I'm going to add this to my Story Alert just in case you DO choose to continue it :D
lovelyandalone chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
you know i think you should turn it in to a real story i just want to know what happens next is that wrong of me to actually like the idea of this story lol please let me know if you might turn it in to a longer story you will have at least one reader

your friendly reader

-lovelyandalone-
coryoplayer chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
Radd

That was flipping hot, hot, hot!

I'm hoping for more of that in another story of yours!

Cory
damnsexykellan chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
awesome
rayzarobles chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
are u going to procede with this story cuz it great.
Aggie94 chapter 1 . 8/25/2009
There was a group in my neighborhood that that did this little arrangement. oh Hell I may have just been laid off by our company being sold...
Raven-Rach chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Fantastic story! very well written ]

Ignore the initial reviews, I think it was wonderful and like many others would love to see it continued. The first reviewers are ridiculously hypocritical, if you don't like this kind of thing why are you reading something entitled "Summer Of SMUT Contest"?
hellen chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
"Damn it. Down, boy."

The best part of the whole story XD
twilightnaley19 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
WOW! WOW! I AM AT A LOSS FOR WORDS. THIS WAS DEEP. POOR EDWARD ALL NERVOUS. AWESOME JOB ON THIS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
im lovin it chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was awesome! I was looking for another chapter, but then, nothing! After the contest id over, could you please write another chapter? PLEASE?