Reviews for Harry Potter and the Mysterious Llama
Watermelon13 chapter 4 . 3/11/2012
this is totaly awsome you are a wonderful writer :) :)
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 16 . 2/2/2010
I LOVE IT! It made me laugh so much, and I recommended it to my friend, it was so good. I love the Author and, of course, Bob

Bittersweet x chapter 16 . 1/28/2010
HAHA! perfect end to a end :) Siriush? Dunno where that came from..it just..popped into my head..

..HEY!
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 15 . 1/23/2010
That's so good. I like the idea of Aberforth with the llama.

Bittersweet x chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
Haha I LOVE this, it's such an awful shame that it'll be finished now...this chapter was hilarious and the explanations were just fantastic.
Pani Drzwi chapter 15 . 1/22/2010
I love the story, it's so funny! Kinda sad that there's just an epilogue left! I loved the whole Christmas thingy with Voldemort and the ending of this chapter was hillarious! I alos loved the Author getting involved in the story!
Pani Drzwi chapter 2 . 1/22/2010
Just came across this story, and read the first two chapters! I love it and it's so funny ;) Great work with it so far and I wonder who send in the llama?
flamingbunnies chapter 14 . 1/2/2010
Wah! Only those two chapters left! And that was my favorite scene! It was so Hilarious, Snape was probaly thinking about how he could have had Lily if he wasn't such a something something. BTW I wanted to know if Bob was some magicaly transfigured human?
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
that was so funny! Voldemort the fluffy pink bunny! HA!

Bittersweet x chapter 14 . 12/30/2009
:'( One chappie..one epilouge..left :'( You really must start another story after this one..the [sporadic] updates fill me with glee.
flamingbunnies chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
Is it cookies? I learned that darkness always equals cookies. Or was it the unknown? Maybe unknown cookies? M cokies...
Bittersweet x chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
I checked my email this morning before school and I'm like OMG! SHE UPDATED! And then I had to wait the whole day before I could read it, and I find a cliffie! :'( Haha, very good chapter..but you're so evil with your cliffies :'(
LilyLunaEtheline chapter 13 . 12/17/2009
really good, i really like Bob, he makes me laugh. can't wait to find out what's in the room

Precocious Prat chapter 9 . 11/25/2009
I officially love Bob the bouncing Christmas llama! I've laughed quite hard during this story and find it quite hilarious. Keep on writing!
Bittersweet x chapter 12 . 11/25/2009
:( Author wasn't in this one..she's meh fave..but good chap, nonetheless!