Reviews for Reminders
The Slytherin Serpent chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Chuck has such a big heart I can totally see him doing what he does in this story. A sequel about them getting back together and being happy and in love with each other and getting married would be good. :)
Anunkindraven chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
It's because if there is a beauty and a beast, she was always the beauty and he was always the beast. inside.
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
oh,my... that made me me of a romantic movie from the 1940's. wow.
xxneversayingxx chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
love it 3
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
ok... you are officially one of my favorite author... EVER!

i think i just finished a tissue box...

i love the story!
Dystopic Entropy chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I would just like to say that Chuck's entire speech was perfection. The scenario that you created is heartbreaking, yet there is always redemption for our two favorite characters. Well done.
Juliet6866 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
That was really sad and heartbreaking. Very well written though :) “Yes, you are. You’ve always been perfect. Perfect for me. When I was completely lost and unlovable, you were there. You loved me first. You saved me. You knew I had a soul before I did. Me and you Waldorf, we’re perfect.” Great line!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was very emotional to read. Not to mention, it says, a lot more about both Blair and Chuck; than anyone cares to analyze.

Enjoyed, it a lot.
READER120 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
WOW this was amazing i love how u wrote it it shows fans that beauty doesnt really matter
SparklingIvy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I love the premise of this story. It's a great fic! :)