Reviews for Hiroki Wants It
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 7/11
Hiroki doing all the things to please Nowaki was so sweet and sexy! XD

So lovely hot amazingly awesome!
I LOVE it!
LW12 chapter 1 . 3/6
Very good
Afuri chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Hiroki and his books xD
Poor Nowaki. But he needs to be more sensitive about his lover's 'need' xD
fjltbh chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
i love this couple... and i loved this story as its was super cute but believable which is always a benefit ... i think you got the characters down well also :) thanks!
damons-hot-as-hell chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
i love it
ImagineI chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
This was exceptional.

Your use of vocabulary and the way you've weaved these characters' personalities through the dialogue and their actions made me feel like I was (in the least perverted way possible) there. You've managed to get Hiroki's embarrassment in there splendidly, Nowaki's peacefulness and dark, sex streak complimenting Hiroki well.

I love how you tied in Hiroki's love life before Nowaki, what with his skills in the bedroom. Noting how he had done such things with 'monotonous' regularity added a unique edge of reality and a stronger bond between Nowaki and Hiroki, their tie superior over both of their pasts.

I'd have loved to see another chapter to this D !

~ImagineI
thecuddliestwerewolf chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
loving this you get a cookie! Wll, only a virtual one...but a cookie is a cookie!
sweetcat86 chapter 1 . 6/17/2010
damn...double damn this was HOT! I always love reading Egoist sex scenes but Hiroki taking the lead...bows, gives millions of cookies and hugs you...! I love this!
Miss Hal Gibson chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
This was AMAZING! Loved it. :)
vessto chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Whoa! This is above of being hot! I like your style much! And the plot is great, Hiroki being assertive... *drools*
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
WOW!THat was hot and i loved the last line!
Sarasnk chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
I love the story! by the way, why after Hiroki "works" on Nowaki he says "Hiro-san... where did you learn to do that?"? It made me LOL ! and great ending by the way!

GO HIROKI!
goldenladybugs chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Waw..so sexy.

Well done

Keep writing!
Zeroinfinity chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
It was pretty good but it somehow lacked in expression. You nailed both of their personalities, though, and thats a difficult feat to accomplish. I'm very impressed.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Amazing story. I love that you stuck with their original personality but still added something new. It was supremely HOT!