Reviews for Reign Over Me
aami murcielago chapter 37 . 8/4
um no.. where's the next chapter? haha uh.. where's the update? you aren't calling it quits.. i'm calm. i'm not freaking out. ahaha nope not me..
Jc1009 chapter 37 . 4/30
Please find back and finish!
Ayni chapter 8 . 1/21
Well, the plot is absolutely fascinating, but the immense OOC and silliness of the characters completely detracts from what would otherwise be an amazing story.
damaris Aguilar chapter 37 . 10/2/2014
This chapter was aswome when will apdate the next one.
Guest chapter 37 . 1/12/2014
Oh no! Looks like the final chapter is missing!:(
CassieChaos chapter 37 . 8/14/2013
This story is so freaking good. Why did you leave off like that though!? I need more. Lots more. So much left to know about! I need closure on this. :/
Orihimes chapter 37 . 6/26/2013
Will you update the story? This is the best Ulquihime fic I've read. Please update!
Guest chapter 37 . 12/30/2012
Oh gosh! Wont you please update! I know im doing this two years later but gosh how leave someone hanging like that. PLEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAASSSS SSEEEEE UPDATE. PLEASE COME TO THIS AWESOME STORY! This is best one ive read by far!7
haeye chapter 37 . 6/24/2012
Holy shit! Why did you stop?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Dude I liv ur bleach stories please continue writing them!
Guest chapter 37 . 3/18/2012
Awesome!
Onyx.Blaze chapter 37 . 1/20/2012
great story!
Qwerty chapter 37 . 1/22/2011
MOAR!3

...please. D:

We have been on a cliff hanger for long enough!

I've been following this story for a long time and will continue to do so until the very end!3

/rant
NewbieWW chapter 37 . 9/18/2010
I hadn't expected this to be the last chapter, I mean I knew that chapter 37 was the last one in a while and I can't believe how fast this seemed to go.

You kept them in character really good! I'm not really a fan of reading stories when the characters are completely different.

Creative idea to actually make the Espada the good guys, but they didn't work for Aizen and then Vizards Shinigami are the 'bad guys' but only because Aizen was still the master mind behind it all and such...

Sorry, babbled...again.