Reviews for A River of Emotions
Cute! :3
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
cute:D Thank you!
klt chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
oh my goodness i absolutely adored this fanfic its my favorite so far of all the spock/uhura fics.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this was lovely! i loved every bit of it! more please!
faithspeaks chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Wow...there are not enough adjectives to describe how incredibly lovely this work is. It truly has brightened my day! I am adding to my faves so I can read over and over again.

Also...I am a sucker for piano...my dad plays and some of my fondest memories are of him playing it when I was a child...although I never learned I can understand how Spock's emotions regarding his memories of the piano and his mom.

Thanks for sharing this with us! You are a gifted writer!
Marshallana chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This was your first? Great job. Sometimes you need a little mush. Loo forward to reading more.
angym chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Great story but remember Spock's heart is where a human's liver resides in the human body.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I loved this! It was so beautiful! I had never heard of the song before so I looked it up. It is so gorgeous! I kept listening to the song as I read this fic. You did a wonderful job, simple and sweet. My jaw dropped when I read that this was your first fanfic. It was terrific! I hope to read more of your work soon!
elektralyte chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Well that was completely and totally mushy, which is absolutely fine. I love mushy stories! I've often imagined that Spock could play the piano.