Reviews for Ripples
fire'n'water chapter 33 . 5/10/2010
This story is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I hated that josh killed off Tara and sent Will all crazy dark! I just wanted to thank you for this amazing story and BEG! you to keep writing Tara and Willow stuff! Absolutely amazing!
Dara Nitz chapter 7 . 5/3/2010
I would just like to let you know that this story is awesome and I'm really sad that I wasn't able to read it while you were updating (and take part in your review moral). :D
This is, I think, the best Buffy post-Season 8 fanfic I've ever read!
SONYA chapter 33 . 4/23/2010
GREAT STORY.. THANK U FOR GIVING ME THE HAPPY ENDING THAT JOSS DIDNT AND THAT TARA AND WILLOW DESERVED. MY ONLY REGRET IS THAT FAITH DIDNT END UP WITH ROBIN. BUT, SHE DID GET THE FAMILY THAT SHE ALWAYS WANTED.
DarkRedWillow chapter 33 . 3/14/2010
I'm ashamed to say I've read the whole story but never reviewed. I really should have though, because it was such an great and intense story. I love how you portrayed Willow, Tara and everybody else, they were always so true to themselves you had me waiting eagerly every week for the update! *Oh, and Ripples was much better than the comics. Giles really is disappointing me.
Amanda chapter 33 . 2/14/2010
That was incredibly well written, and you deal with the whole of the season 8 issues really well, I think so even if I havent read all of them, hey do you think you could do a sequel figureing out what happens with the Harmony thing I mean when the S8 comics hake it clear if they havent already and I just missed it or something and hey in the 'Time of Your Life' arc did Tara see Dark Willow in the future or did that not happen because of the continuity change and did I say you're a really good writer, and pleace can there be a sequel okay done babbling now bye.
wiccaangel311 chapter 33 . 2/9/2010
OMG! love it sorry I didn't review the last couple times got busy & didn't read for a while but this makes me wish that could have been how it ended instead of Tara meeting her end anyway good job
KW Jordan chapter 33 . 1/31/2010
Awesome ending to an equally as awesome story. Loved it.

Chlollie chapter 33 . 1/31/2010
Great story. And I glad you didn't kill Kennedy off
random-randomize chapter 31 . 1/25/2010
Wo Ho! And Twilight lose! Take that!

Although, that is to be expected. (By the way, Those of the above were my expression as I finished reading this 31th chapter, quite literally). And soon the epilogue is coming. By a fic of Willow/Tara in season 6 in your profile..., it wouldn't be a sequel for this, would it?
KW Jordan chapter 30 . 1/24/2010
Just for info purposes, when I reviewed chapter 31, I so meant his identity. LOL. I'm a spaz.

KW Jordan chapter 31 . 1/24/2010
Is there gonna be Fuffy? I'd like that. It sounds nice. LOL. Can't wait for the next update. Is there gonna be a revelation of Twiggy's update?

wiccaangel311 chapter 28 . 1/13/2010
WOW! scared me for a minute but Totally Awesome cant wait fro the next chapter. I really like this story i mean most of the fanfics i read don't include things that wiccans actually do thats really awesome
Smem chapter 7 . 1/12/2010
Fantastic story, loving it so far. Can't wait to find out more. Would love to have some more faith content, possibility of some fuffy? Maybe to much to hope for, but great anyway! Keep up the good work.
wiccaangel311 chapter 27 . 1/11/2010
OMG! great place to stop kept me hooked im kinda sad it stopped :( but im sure you'll continue and the next chapter will be great :) keep up the good work can't wait until the next chapter
TheRedPoet chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Good first chapter, really. Not the best ever written, but one shouldn't be too picky. ;)

Bringing Tara back was great and had me crying my eyes out... As for putting Satsu there.. Not sure if you know or not, but she was not the new Slayer brought along by Giles.

Not really protesting against the decision to introduce the character, though. :)
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »