Reviews for Thoughts: The Companions
Chris4 chapter 15 . 7/24/2011
Another excellent fic.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 15 . 1/28/2010
Nail on the head with this one :)
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
An update! I love updates! Haha, updates all around! Yay for that but... *tear* what an update it was...so sad. I mean, I know I just watched Doomsday and all, but...sadness. :-( But I know exactly what you mean...about Jack really being the only one the Doctor can talk to about Rose...the three of them shared something else, you know? Like...they were just so close, and having to separate them was just...so sad. And then the Doctor being alone when Rose left...he needed someone, and the only other person besides Rose that could help him would have been Jack. So I love that you cover that here. Obviously. Hehe. Nice chapter title too...because that was so how the Doctor saw it...Jack being back, as (like you said) a blessing and a curse. "This version was younger, much more pretty and cheeky (to Jack’s delight)..." Hehe, oh yes! Love it. "...but there was a shadow that encompassed his eyes. A different one than the one that existed before." Aw, and there really was. The whole third season, you could see it there, which is genius on David's part, but...yeah, as a character...it was just there, which was sadness. "He knew it hurt to even think her name, let alone say it." I. Think. I. Am. Going. To. Cry. Lol, aw, the sadness, Cee! The sadness! Lol, I'm telling you, I torture myself with that Doomsday. "Only then could anyone understand how much he lost when he lost her." Best line in the chapter, hands down. Totally agree. And again...total sadness. Excellent job, Cee! I Love It! Notice the capitals, hehe.
ArmoredSoul chapter 15 . 1/12/2010
*sniffle*

The-Doctor-and-Rose-Tyler should never have been broken into the Dcotor and Rose Tyler.
timelordsdaleksandsherlockohmy chapter 14 . 12/19/2009
Oh, yes! I was hoping you'd make a bit from her pov! And what a bit it was! "Some girls have all the luck." Oh yes they do. I love what you did with it...ha, Rose was definitely shooting daggers her way, ha, love it. And the word "taken"...definitely the right word to use. Loved it!
emeraldeyedirishdaughter chapter 14 . 11/25/2009
I didn't mind Lynda. Was more annoyed at the Doctor who was probably trying to be nice but it came off more as flirting (Signs of Ten to come) sadly. You can see the daggers though in ROses eyes and the hurt and confusion a bit when she looks at the Doctor. Still in the end it was Rose he kissed. Pity she didn't remember it.
NewDrWhoFan chapter 13 . 11/16/2009
Lovely Donna, with all that going on, *that* would bother her :)

I really wasn't ready for the slapstick, silly, comedy-filled Christmas special that was "Runaway Bride", but once I had a chance to sit back and re-watch it, I couldn't help but love Donna!
NewDrWhoFan chapter 12 . 11/16/2009
Glimpses of the future, and loss, but always room for hope. Nice!

And the Doctor quite likes hope, or so I've heard ;)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 11 . 11/16/2009
Last line's just precious :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 10 . 11/16/2009
"Was it ever there to begin with?" Makes ya wonder...
NewDrWhoFan chapter 9 . 11/16/2009
Donna's a fantastic companion for these sorts of insights because she's so observant and unbiased when it comes to the Doctor.

There are so many ways to interpret the Doctor's answer, nuances to read into the delivery, but I like ones like this the best :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
Yeah, persuade Rose into giving him some more attention-if he had a death wish :) Glad to see he was clever enough to pick up on that! I guess that's why he was fine with slipping away on his own when they got to Satellite Five...
NewDrWhoFan chapter 7 . 11/16/2009
I *really* need to get going on watching my Classic Who. Oh, well.

It's funny how real happiness can evaporate jealousy :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 6 . 11/16/2009
I'm glad Harriet's in here. She certainly fits well with the theme of the previous chapters.

This scene with the Doctor and Rose actually inspired my re-thinking of "The Girl in the Fireplace", so it's got an extra special place in my heart :)
NewDrWhoFan chapter 5 . 11/16/2009
Perfect! So Jackie; what else can I say?
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »