Reviews for Afternoon Nap
Soul Art chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
I really like this! It's cute. Zorro is my favourite character (so far I haven't finished the anime but I doubt it'll change) I think you did a really good job with his personality :D Thanks for the story!
xPandaSenpai chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
This was awesome! Woooo go ZoRo! Yay party time! Hahah ignore the unnecessary words written her i'm just trying to make this look like a legit review but it's not so pie pie pie pie pie pie pie my pie is delicious and i love pie pumpkins look like spongebob because they are purple and dressed fancy YAY pansu party! Jk (im not a pervert) YOHOHOHOHOHOH ok byee
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was good. I like that you broke the speech up. It did make it easier to read.
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
It'd be nice if you included the crews reaction at seeing this
White Belt Writer chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So cute!

I like it
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
There was a change in the format? :O Sorry, i did not notice it (:

Too engrossed i guess... That or the story that i read was one of the newer ones (:

Aww... So cute :D Does it have a pic? Cuz i would like to see it :P( no i have no idea wats a doujinshi :X
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Although using the characters every other paragraph is easier to read the way you wrote this story seemed more natural.
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aw, so cute! I like how this isn't heavily implied romance, but rather a bit quieter and sweeter. Nice job. _
batgirlraven17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow you really captured the little doujinshi better than I could have imagined! You also added some stuff of your own too! I like that, subtle but very sweet. This is how they act and probably what would happen between them if the situation ever arises, nice.
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Sorry but I didn't even notice the change in your format, I was to engrossed in the story. xD Once again I must tell you that you're awesome. I was very very happy when I realized you had written a couple of stories, and I'm enjoying going through them all. -
RoZo4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow your an awesome writing i love them as a couple! there so cute!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I like it. They are cute but aren't very OOC.
mstery chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
ace and i've read one of yours before you really good at this you know * 5 stars