Reviews for Afternoon Nap
Pentastic chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This was good. I like that you broke the speech up. It did make it easier to read.
000000000000000000000Zero00000 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
It'd be nice if you included the crews reaction at seeing this
White Belt Writer chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
So cute!

I like it
JuzSomeone chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
There was a change in the format? :O Sorry, i did not notice it (:

Too engrossed i guess... That or the story that i read was one of the newer ones (:

Aww... So cute :D Does it have a pic? Cuz i would like to see it :P( no i have no idea wats a doujinshi :X
Justalittlebatty13 chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
Although using the characters every other paragraph is easier to read the way you wrote this story seemed more natural.
Gentle Breezes chapter 1 . 8/13/2010
Aw, so cute! I like how this isn't heavily implied romance, but rather a bit quieter and sweeter. Nice job. _
batgirlraven17 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Wow you really captured the little doujinshi better than I could have imagined! You also added some stuff of your own too! I like that, subtle but very sweet. This is how they act and probably what would happen between them if the situation ever arises, nice.
Ascaisil chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Sorry but I didn't even notice the change in your format, I was to engrossed in the story. xD Once again I must tell you that you're awesome. I was very very happy when I realized you had written a couple of stories, and I'm enjoying going through them all. -
RoZo4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Wow your an awesome writing i love them as a couple! there so cute!
Anazarel chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
I like it. They are cute but aren't very OOC.
mstery chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
ace and i've read one of yours before you really good at this you know * 5 stars
Daiske chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
SO CUTE! ()
Tie4 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Hey! Good work on this, These two are one of my favorite pairings! -

I personally like this format. I haven't read any of your other work, but I find this style of writing tends to be easier to read and understand who's talking when. Keep up the good work and I hope to see more!