Reviews for A Little More Than Useless
Kathleen Kelly chapter 10 . 11/9/2013
Awww, I love Ron. And I think you wrote him perfectly, he's very IC here. I see a lot of people hate on Ron for leaving in DH, but I could never be mad at him for doing it. He's human, he made mistakes. Don't we all?
Anyway, I really liked this.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Oh, I love this! I think you nailed Ron. And other characters.
Siriusly LeStrange chapter 10 . 7/21/2011
Most excellent! This is the first Ron POV story I have read that hasn't been complete crap. I would love to see you write more in his POV. Applause for you my dear, incredibly well done!
Lady Elizabeth of New York chapter 10 . 3/26/2011
You write lovely stories. And the characters are so great. Once again wonderful work.
snookolive chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
I really enjoyed this story! :) I've never read anything from Ron's POV about his time away, and it was a nice change from most of the other fics I've read that are set during DH. Hope you keep writing!
Anne chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
Hi! Awesome story. I would love to believe that this IS what happened to Ron.
HarryPottersBiggestFanRIMSHA chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
I love love love it.

Aha, here I am, stalking your page for stories and reading them all.

Again, you are a -brilliant- writer. AMAZING.

Your number one fan (;
Swish and Flick75 chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
Another excellent story! Well Done xx
cara.seismic chapter 10 . 9/5/2009
I absolutely LOVED this story from the beginning! you're a great writer! :)
GregsMadHatter chapter 10 . 8/25/2009
NO! IT'S OVER! NO! I really liked this story. it was really good. i'm gonna miss waiting for an update...oh well. Man, i had an idea kinda like this brewing in my head, only it was FAR different from what was hinted happened and more stuff later on. I'm trying to work on it, but as you can see, i have a lot of others things i need to finish before I can get that started.

Hope to read more of your stories.
MadAboutStories chapter 10 . 8/23/2009
Yay, Ron stabbed the horcrux! I've really enjoyed this story, sad that it's over now!
xXGrasshopperXx chapter 2 . 8/22/2009
I love the way you write! You make these philosophical comments and then make them hilarious! Brilliant! I love this story!
xXGrasshopperXx chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
Really well-written and totally sounds like Ron. You really captured his charcter and what I think his thoughts would be...well done!
GregsMadHatter chapter 9 . 8/21/2009
YAY! Really awesome! Nice notice of the deer. I can't wait to see what happens next! Update soon! the only problem, I know that this story will end soon! NO!
GregsMadHatter chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
Great update! moving on to next chapter!