Reviews for The Twilight of Profundity
11thCommandment chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
'As I stared at him, wondering what he was thinking and how much he had guessed about what I was thinking, a strange and unsettling feeling hit me. It was something I had not prepared for; a sensible and intelligent thought. My head felt light and seemed to throb.'- Brilliant.
'Edward's eyes grew larger; no doubt he was enraged by the shock of hearing me demonstrate the correct use of the word 'literally'.'- I laughed out loud. Well set up from earlier.
Really good parody. Some 'perfect' sequences.
BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
A great story. Very well written.
Twilightfan108 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
lol
egregiousgirl chapter 1 . 3/28/2010
this is awesome. you've nailed it. i love the bystander passing out at the sound of ed's voice and needind stitches. lol
fangbanger06 chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Dude. That StotheP chick?

Don't marry her. Marry me. I'm way hawter.

PS. LOVED IT!
stothep chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
I think I flove you a bit. A lot a bit. Marry me.
Kknd2 chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
"...but then I remembered that his very existence held the key to the meaning of the Universe."

See, its little things like that which are the soul of true parody. this is why I favorated the author.
allymcg777 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
That's amazing. Some twilight parodies are just going to far. But this, is brilliant.
Cormurmurant chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
Today his eyes were a light hazel with swirls of chocolate and a hint of translucent marshmallow.

LOL. Great job.
Helena L chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
'“Fire away,” he said perfectly.'

It's little things like this that make me snort with laughter. :-D I love the premise of the story as well, though I haven't read Twilight myself.
Knightfall1138 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Well played, Buch. Well played.

A very interesting way of setting up the inconsistencies on one side and the urge to satisfy the immediate needs of the reader on the other, and a very funny way to have them clash.

Loved it! For some reason, I cracked up the most when Jasper slapped Edward on the back of the head. Nice build up to that, I suppose. xD
me chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
LOL!

haha, i really like it...
AblatedCrayon chapter 1 . 8/12/2009