Reviews for Last Dance
Reader4life chapter 6 . 8/13
I know its been a really Long Time... but... come back please! Excelent fic!
Lazyreader288 chapter 6 . 6/15
Why did you stop? What happens next? ITS BEEN YEARS PLEASE UPDATE THIS I GOT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED I BEG YOU! THIS IS TOO GOOD I TELL YOU SO PLS DONT LET THIS DIE IM WILLING TO WAIT JUST CONTINUE YOU THIS PLEASE!
deaththecripple chapter 6 . 6/11
Oh my gosh I'm so glad I found this, a reminder of how freaking wonderful skip bear is was something I needed! I love this, and I enjoyed reading what you've written. Thank you for all your hard work and creativity, and if your muse strikes again and you continue I'll eagerly read what happens next!
DreamIdol chapter 4 . 5/6
Hahaha ruting for the heroic Demon Lord lol. It's been entertaining thus far. I hope the ending is just as epic.
Lifesjustalaugh chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh god Please don't tell me this is abandoned. I really want to see kyoko telling those middle school bullies to stuff it.
Heise chapter 6 . 4/7
This is sooooo sweet. I love all your OCs. Can't wait to read about what happens next with everyone!
This is an incredibly moving storyline. Your OC is so in depth and you really made Kyoko's pain seem real when she got off the train. Thank you!
KyokoKuon chapter 4 . 1/22
update please... I really love your story...
update as soon as possible..
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 5 . 1/14
I've been anxiously waiting for an update since you last posted a chapter! Please don't keep us waiting much longer. Truly hope you haven't stopped writing on here entirely.
skyeza chapter 6 . 1/6
WHAT? Please continue, brilliant read so far.
Ashenvale chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
hi. i wonder if you will find it in your heart to continue this fic. this is really promising i love it
Totally Kawaii chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Pitch perfect Skip Beat futurefic! I love the outsider perspective of Watanabe, and the way the world is fleshed out in a convincing way (particularly Kyoko's
relationships with her friends and with the public). Very well done; I'm excited to read more!
Sheryllovie98 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Please update this story is so good I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
This is a great story! I'd actually come across it a couple of times but avoided it thinking it was a Sho x Kyoko pairing, but it was interesting. I'm not at all fond of Watanabi. It's good she confessed to Kyoko but her actions till now still show a very shallow person so while I want Kyoko to move on from her past hurt, I don't particularly wish to see her getting chummy with the former bully(bullies). ;

You've portrayed Kyoko and Ren really well. You've not only kept in line with their characters, but they're believable as more mature versions. I'm loving how you brought Ren into the story, and the relationship between him and Kyoko (well, the slightly stronger bond they seem to have built up on even if they're not a couple yet). Very nicely done. Though the lack of romantic development 4 years down the line is not too surprising (sadly), it would be awesome to finally see them get together in this story... The reunion's still not happened too. I'd have loved to see Sho get thrown in and maybe even a jealous Ren swing by Kyoto! lol. It's been a long time since your last update, I hope you're well and that you can finish this story sometime. Thanks for sharing!
Im a guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2016