Reviews for Last Dance
Val chapter 6 . 8/11
Hi there I know you haven't updated in a while but I absolutely love where you're taking this fanfic and would really appreciate it if you continued because IT'S AMAZING! Please, please, please don't stop and thank you for this great fanfic!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 8/10
Oh my God! this is really damn cliffhanger T.T

I know you don't update this story almost 4 years, but I really hope you will continue this story and complete it someday (although I want you update the next chapter soon)

You know your story really awesome, every characters in Skip beat really IC, and your OCs too really interesting (I like Fumiko, I hope she will become close friends with Kyouko)

Can't wait to see Kyouko's former classmate when they finally meet :3
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 8/10
Yup, Ren really scary
and poor Fumiko, she was caught in this mess
ritzkiaprilia chapter 3 . 8/10
Hahaha poor Fumiko XD
ritzkiaprilia chapter 2 . 8/10
Wow, I loved it XD
and I like how you make this story from Fumiko's POV :3
yeah I really love to see Kyoko from other people POV
Lotus Flower chapter 6 . 7/18
Have you abandoned this story? Your writing is sincerely wonderful. I will certainly be excited if you ever decide to pick this story back up again. I hope you're still up to date with reading Skip Beat!. As you should know, the manga just keeps getting better and better.
MadnessIsAMust chapter 6 . 7/6
Noooo~~~ you can't just stop theere?! That's sooo not fair *poutyface*... I love your story btw
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 7/4
Oh, this is so good and cute! I'm excited to see where this goes!
Tabbykatroses chapter 6 . 5/21
Oh my lord! Noooooooo! Wdxxbrrhxaaadfrgjs! What?! You can't leave me like this I'm gonna cry! Come Back and finish this damn it! Waaaaahhhhh! Please! I need you to finish this! Waaaaaaaah! Please!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 6 . 5/20
I'm gonna die, I thought the story was finished, but it's not and it's been years since the last update, I think I want to cry. To make things worst you had to stop at a cliff hanger, for gods sake, please update this, I beg you, I loved it and I need to know more of it.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 5 . 5/19
I still don't know how to feel about Kyoko gong alone, 2:00 AM really is an ungodly hour, I'm reading this at it, but I can't stop, it's just to good to go to sleep. Kyoko is so dense, she just described herself, really, I feel kind of bad for Ren. Oto-san and mama are amazing, I love them, and thinking that Julie is so eager to have Kyoko officially on their family that she would threaten Kuon to hake her his sister if he doesn't marry soon, it's just to cute.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 4 . 5/19
I don't know if I'm mad at Fumiko or feeling bad for her bad luck in getting involved in this mess, both I guess.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 3 . 5/19
I like your OCs Fumiko was probably to choked to see this, but Ren has a key to Kyoko's apartment, they are in a relationship.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 2 . 5/19
Fumiko, at least she feels but, but she's still tricking Kyoko. Kyoko can't go alone she needs Ren or Moko with her.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 1 . 5/19
I love it, to be able to see Kyoko acting and the way that hateful girl as well as all the others will have to sweat to get Kyoko's agreement, she should go just to show them how insignificant they are, but she can't go alone, she need someone just to make sure she will be alright and I don't trust Sho to do so.