Reviews for Last Dance
crystallyte chapter 6 . 2/28
Please please please tell me you found some new inspiration for this fic
Please
I can't handle it rn
I wanted to see the actual reunion
(Sorry if i sound like a brat rn .)
But omg this plot and storyline is amazing
I love the ocs and I can totally imagine everything happening in my head in the form of a movie... 3
bookworm chapter 6 . 2/13
Yours is one of my favorite Skip Beat fanfics, so I apologize for not reviewing sooner. I read and reread your story several times so far and each time I am hoping, that there will be a new chapter. But so far that was only wishful thinking.

The characters are great developed and it is interesting to see where they might end up in the future (but totally realistic). I loved the interactions between the characters and your portrayal of their feelings. This way you can emphazise with them and almost feel as if you are there and see it firsthand.

I sincerly hope that you haven't abandoned your story; that would be a shame...

I am eagerly waiting for an update :-) ( I can't wait to see how Kyoko will react to Sho's plot and when she and Ren will finally be an item!)
gonewritin chapter 6 . 1/8
I really do love this. I think you do a spectacular job of writing Kyoko and giving her enough depth while incorporating her canon silliness/quirks. Awesome job!
Rio-Vena chapter 6 . 1/3
Argh cliffhanger! Please tell me you would write more. Even if it has been years. I really want to know what happens. Knowing Kyoko she won't be too mad at Fumiko ... I hope.
Liana Legaspi chapter 6 . 11/21/2014
Annnd this is where one of the best fanfics I've ever read stops. XD Go figure. But hey, if you ever want to continue it, I'll always be ready to read Chapter 7. Amazing concept and writing you have here.
NamikazeAi-chan chapter 6 . 11/16/2014
Please write another part
Watermelon Lemon Drops chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
GREAT CHAPTER! Please update! Even thought it's been years...
ParkerReid15 chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
oh i can't wait to see what happens next. please update soon.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Loved it! I can't wait to see what happens next! Waaaah when Shou shows up it will be WW III! And will Ren come after all? Can you image the shock if Japan's Number One Bachelor came to their class reunion? Not to mention Kyouko, the same girl they bullied throughout school, is a super popular and famous actress! I hope you update soon! PLEASE
Ally Marton chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
NOOOOO! You must update! You must! D: Please, this was going so good- so brilliant! I love it- LOVE IT! Can you please come back and finish it? :(
Ally Marton chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
Wooooooah!

I have been looking for a fic like this for YEARS! :D Excuse me while I delve into the glory that is payback towards the rude ones that are about to get their butts handed to them.
stormbringer9001 chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Nonononono YOU BITCH! I wanted to read what happened! Now I never will!
Fi Suki Saki chapter 6 . 10/9/2014
i hear the background sound of battle!

God, i Love fic like this!

The OCs aren't perfect, yet enjoyable enough to appear and had Interaction with the Canon characters. (a bit sad knowing Kyouko's manager doesnt like Ren. In my imagination her manager would trustworthy like Yashiro and trust Ren too like Yashiro trust Kyouko about Ren.)

if Naoki know her sister used to bully his favourite idol Kyouko, what would he say or do to her...?

Fumiko seems really sincere with her guilty and she finally confessed the truth!

Dun Dun Dun!

What would Kyouko do?!

Does someone (namely Ren and/or Shin and/or Kaname) need to save or send someone to protect her?!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE!

I like fic that involve ordinary people especially people from past that would amazed by Kyouko's life now but not necessarily involve with hers and/or others Canon characters' life.
i think i need more fic like this...
Guest chapter 6 . 9/29/2014
Continue please
mlledirecteur chapter 6 . 9/16/2014
Hey! I just recently got sucked back into SB fandom (via a Taiwanese drama adaptation that reminded me how much I love these characters) and found this fic. I wanted to congratulate you on writing such a compelling story, especially since it has so many OCs. It is rare for me to find fic that leaves me wanting to know more about its OCs, and I think every author that manages this deserves extra appreciation, so kudos! I truly hope that you'll get around to finishing this, especially since I don't think I've come across fic that really has Kyoko confront her entire past/childhood, not just the Sho/Saena parts of it. Best wishes!