Reviews for Last Dance
KyokoKuon chapter 4 . 1/22
update please... I really love your story...
update as soon as possible..
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 5 . 1/14
I've been anxiously waiting for an update since you last posted a chapter! Please don't keep us waiting much longer. Truly hope you haven't stopped writing on here entirely.
skyeza chapter 6 . 1/6
WHAT? Please continue, brilliant read so far.
Ashenvale chapter 6 . 11/11/2016
hi. i wonder if you will find it in your heart to continue this fic. this is really promising i love it
Totally Kawaii chapter 6 . 11/3/2016
Pitch perfect Skip Beat futurefic! I love the outsider perspective of Watanabe, and the way the world is fleshed out in a convincing way (particularly Kyoko's
relationships with her friends and with the public). Very well done; I'm excited to read more!
Sheryllovie98 chapter 6 . 10/27/2016
Please update this story is so good I can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2016
This is a great story! I'd actually come across it a couple of times but avoided it thinking it was a Sho x Kyoko pairing, but it was interesting. I'm not at all fond of Watanabi. It's good she confessed to Kyoko but her actions till now still show a very shallow person so while I want Kyoko to move on from her past hurt, I don't particularly wish to see her getting chummy with the former bully(bullies). ;

You've portrayed Kyoko and Ren really well. You've not only kept in line with their characters, but they're believable as more mature versions. I'm loving how you brought Ren into the story, and the relationship between him and Kyoko (well, the slightly stronger bond they seem to have built up on even if they're not a couple yet). Very nicely done. Though the lack of romantic development 4 years down the line is not too surprising (sadly), it would be awesome to finally see them get together in this story... The reunion's still not happened too. I'd have loved to see Sho get thrown in and maybe even a jealous Ren swing by Kyoto! lol. It's been a long time since your last update, I hope you're well and that you can finish this story sometime. Thanks for sharing!
Im a guest chapter 6 . 10/5/2016
Not like this T.T, riight before the reunion T.T
strawrawbeby chapter 6 . 9/28/2016
Just wanted to let you know that people are still reading and enjoying your stories! Love how Kyoko has a public vs private self! It was really nice reading about her knowledge of Ren's love interest and how she feels about the "mystery woman". I don't think I've read anything about it at all in any other stories. I didn't really get who Yasma was at first but that might have been because I was reading too fast. Hope you continue the story eventually and love your writing again!
Sargent93 chapter 6 . 9/20/2016
please update!
LittleChomper chapter 6 . 8/25/2016
please please update this story..
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
So cruel to leave it like that!
vigorouslydenyingeverything chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
Noooooo! I must know how this continues~ please update soon!
Youve done a great job and it was a fun read :)
Im looking forward to more chapters soon :))
k chapter 6 . 6/24/2016
this was honestly one of the best skip beat fics i've read. too bad it's discontinued :(. i hope you return to it soon!
crazykitkatty1 chapter 5 . 6/13/2016
I've been obsessed with reading Skip Beat fanfics recently because I love seeing more of every character, it makes me love them even more