Reviews for Last Dance
sweetrevenge9 chapter 6 . 1/13
NOOOOO! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FANTASTIC STORY!
You're not updating anymore...? :'(
CristinaC.Clearwater chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
It's an awesome story
I think it be NYC if kyoko visit the clearing before returning to Tokyo
Plzzzz
Angel chapter 6 . 12/2/2015
Dang it I love this! I want to hope that you'd update but it's been so long...no! I must not give up! So please update! I really really am excited to know what happens next
Val chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
Hi there I know you haven't updated in a while but I absolutely love where you're taking this fanfic and would really appreciate it if you continued because IT'S AMAZING! Please, please, please don't stop and thank you for this great fanfic!
ritzkiaprilia chapter 6 . 8/10/2015
Oh my God! this is really damn cliffhanger T.T

I know you don't update this story almost 4 years, but I really hope you will continue this story and complete it someday (although I want you update the next chapter soon)

You know your story really awesome, every characters in Skip beat really IC, and your OCs too really interesting (I like Fumiko, I hope she will become close friends with Kyouko)

Can't wait to see Kyouko's former classmate when they finally meet :3
ritzkiaprilia chapter 4 . 8/10/2015
Yup, Ren really scary
and poor Fumiko, she was caught in this mess
ritzkiaprilia chapter 3 . 8/10/2015
Hahaha poor Fumiko XD
ritzkiaprilia chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
Wow, I loved it XD
and I like how you make this story from Fumiko's POV :3
yeah I really love to see Kyoko from other people POV
Lotus Flower chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
Have you abandoned this story? Your writing is sincerely wonderful. I will certainly be excited if you ever decide to pick this story back up again. I hope you're still up to date with reading Skip Beat!. As you should know, the manga just keeps getting better and better.
MadnessIsAMust chapter 6 . 7/6/2015
Noooo~~~ you can't just stop theere?! That's sooo not fair *poutyface*... I love your story btw
ncisduckie chapter 6 . 7/4/2015
Oh, this is so good and cute! I'm excited to see where this goes!
Tabbykatroses chapter 6 . 5/21/2015
Oh my lord! Noooooooo! Wdxxbrrhxaaadfrgjs! What?! You can't leave me like this I'm gonna cry! Come Back and finish this damn it! Waaaaahhhhh! Please! I need you to finish this! Waaaaaaaah! Please!
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 6 . 5/20/2015
I'm gonna die, I thought the story was finished, but it's not and it's been years since the last update, I think I want to cry. To make things worst you had to stop at a cliff hanger, for gods sake, please update this, I beg you, I loved it and I need to know more of it.
blood-doll-aishiteru chapter 5 . 5/19/2015
I still don't know how to feel about Kyoko gong alone, 2:00 AM really is an ungodly hour, I'm reading this at it, but I can't stop, it's just to good to go to sleep. Kyoko is so dense, she just described herself, really, I feel kind of bad for Ren. Oto-san and mama are amazing, I love them, and thinking that Julie is so eager to have Kyoko officially on their family that she would threaten Kuon to hake her his sister if he doesn't marry soon, it's just to cute.