Reviews for Illusions
CW chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
We really need a sequel - aren't they supposed to have dinner soon? She felt his face, she should know his bone structure.
KajaKristof chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
This should have continue :)
Caris Bennet chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I read this story some months ago and I have been looking for it. I read it again and I loved. I would like to translate it to Spanish. Would you allow it? Please, say yes! :)

Kisses
ink-and-ash chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
YES YES YES

she need to know the truth.

so bad.
thenwhydidilaugh chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
BEGGING FOR A SEQUEL...!
stephiet1973 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I first read this a while ago on KITB, and I still love it!
maligal17 chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
This is a really good story! I agree with the others that it should be continued!
retrospectoscope chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
I know this story is a year old, but any chance of a sequel? Booth and Bones, the day after... kinda?

I'd love to see where this could go!
CatchingMyBreath chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
GAH! You can't just leave the story like that. I think this story could be so much more. You're a very talented writer and I truly believe that you could keep this one going for at least one more chapter. I totally think she should figure out who she slept with.
Leyy chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
that was incredibly hot! bones is such a passionate woman and booth deserves nothing less.

thanks so much for sharing!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
She has to know the truth! Somehow...somewhere... please continue this!

Remember the quote from Harbringers in the Fountain: "He knows the truth of you and he's dazzled by that truth". Well she should be too! ;)

From A Fanfiction Angel
kaitebug chapter 1 . 9/3/2009
I love it
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
Ohh, dun dun dun. xP I liked this. Oh, Booth. This was good. (: I'd be nice if she figures it out.
dawnsfire chapter 1 . 8/26/2009
WOW! Quite, quite hot. A sequel would be fantastic, if you've got one. Maybe when they do get together for real and she remembers that really hot and over-the-top encounter she had in a hotel room being really similar...
iamladyliberty chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
wow...that was alarming and hot at the same time. what a great idea!

thanks for writing!