Reviews for Paternal Instincts
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
It is still good even though this never happened!
Gx Fangirl of Rainbows chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Type your review here...
yasha walker chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
aw too bad its complete please make something similar.
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
decided to go back and read some of your earlier stuff. this is cute.
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
I liked this one too, I think this is a better way to those two meet than the actual one ;) And Allen just is so cute! I want that kind stray pup too!

-Jen
PWNsomeness chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw. How cute.
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
hey i'm back and i gotta say i loved it especially how Allen was! cute!
Allen's Lover chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Oh my sweet little Allen! He's sick but it's okay cause Mana takes care of him. Sweet!
LyssiBug chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Oh sweetie, this is SO amazing! such a cute fic between my two favorite clowns. great job
Sailorstar165 chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Aw, that was so sweet and adorable! I liked that version of meeting Allen! Very cute.

The only problem I saw was that you tended to attach two sentences together using "however" Example: "He knew that Mana was attempting to make him laugh by calling him Just Allen however he wasn't amused" should actually be "He knew that Mana was attempting to make him laugh by calling him 'Just Allen.' However, he wasn't amused."

Other than that, it was very good! Instant fav. :)
Eriisu-April chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very simple and sweet. And I for one have no idea how Mana and Allen met, so... for all I know you just embellished.
mysticwolf1896 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
oh, this fic is so heartwarming, i just love it. the fact that the little dog found allen and then brought him and mana together is so sweet. this fic touched a side of me that i didn't even know existed. thanks so much for writing this, it is SO going on my favorites list.

mysticwolf
14th Noah chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
It's not how it happened in the manga, true, but I really like this version.
AllensTimcampy chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is such a sweet one-shot! There's not many fanfics about Allen's childhood with Mana let alone oneshots. This gives a deeper idea of what kind of relationship they had. Love it!
PeanutAngel chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
This is very cute. I just loved it a lot. And we're not quite sure how it happened, so who knows? Maybe your version is similar to how it really happened. At least I'd like to think so. Amazing work; keep it up!

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel