Reviews for The Ring
aunteeneenah chapter 14 . 8/21/2011
You know, it's funny, I read this quite some time ago and at that time, didn't leave a review, but it stayed with me. Problem was, I couldn't remember the name or who had written it! Well, today, I found it again, read it, and was very happy that I had. It's excellent. Poor Connor. I really do love when he gets himself injured and then Abby is there to take care of him. Angsty, Sexy, Funny, and all around Heartwarming. I do enjoy your work. Keep it up and thank you.
SandyLee Potts chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
Sorry for not reviewing earlier but just had to read from start to finish.

Brilliant story!

Fantastic!

Awww!
edwardfiend chapter 14 . 8/16/2011
loved this fic! good angst, great romance. Loved it. :D
Emmauk26 chapter 14 . 7/15/2011
OMC, Happy sigh, that was so amazing and wonderfull and beautiful, fantastic job hun, really great work, had me crying and laughing, and fidgiting, all the way through, love it so, so, much, and love the very hot sex scenes, hehe, I think I might need a very cold shower right now, totally amazing, brilliant. ;-D
Roguie chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
absolutely lovely. :)
12345jj chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
this story was fantastic!
LunarianPrincess chapter 14 . 7/26/2010
awesome... though not quite sure some of those were angst...just not quite happy bits
echomoon chapter 14 . 4/26/2010
very good. angsty, smutty, and very very good. ;p
Yukimura Hina chapter 14 . 3/28/2010
Beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. I can't sing this story's praises enough! You have such a wonderful way with your diction and how you've made two of the greatest characters in history better.

Thank you for writing.
Heavenmetal chapter 14 . 2/5/2010
good stuff. well written lemony-limey goodness. :D It had a bit of everything; angst, fluff, action, romance. I liked this a lot.
AnimeLastChaosDisney chapter 14 . 1/28/2010
God that was such a great story! I can tell a Wilemina primeval story when I read one. The great sex scenes, the way you understand the characters so much. The awkward moments that Connor has. Your such a great writer! Keep it up ;)
QueenoftheWilderwest chapter 14 . 12/31/2009
This has got to be my favourite Connor/Abby story of all time!

LittleMissTomboy :D
MEStarr chapter 9 . 10/22/2009
this is the cutest story ever!:)
MEStarr chapter 1 . 10/22/2009