Reviews for Gestures
P33pz chapter 1 . 9/17/2017
This made me smile, I thought it was sweet
sorcerousfang chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
It can be so difficult to capture intimacy with these two and keep them in character, but I think you nailed it. I'm glad my decision to reread the manga (and subsequent need for more via fan fiction) brought me to this story. Great work!
Thanks for writing! -sf
Last Laugh chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Beautiful. Perfectly lovely. Thank you for the read.
Lady NeverAfterNon chapter 1 . 11/29/2013
love it!
AmethystMoon420 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
*/* So freakin' fluffy...
sayume214 chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Wow, there actually IS a way to make Neuro kiss Yako without getting him OOC in the least!

I so miss their interactions such as this; it's probably what made the manga so fun for me.

This was really nice! You wrote this well. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
One of the best I've read.
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Can it be said that was Neuro's expression of love? XD Cute! Yako didn't get it!
coreaholic chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Hahaha xD

I love this too much for words.
SilverRingasaMemory chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
And he threw her merrily into the wall! 8D

That's what my best friend did to me when I do something stupid. Like eating chocolates and pastries with my other friends. I never get to understand his way of thinking. Reminds me of Neuro...

!

He's Neuro! In a kid version way! Just kidding! But really he's like him. :

I would love to read a sequel!
Snowy Ptarmigan chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This is so in character! An amazing read. :D
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Oh my goodness! This...made me smile...a lot. I have been looking for a good follow-up story for the manga's ending and I must say...that this is perfect. The description of the kiss was totally violent, totally painful, totally Neuro-and at the same time but it seemed to be neutralized by Yako's thoughts:

"But being separated from him had hurt so much more, and the thought of pulling away now (even if that had been an option) was more painful than she could possibly bear."

Wonderfully, almost poetically, written.

The ending was perfect, too, and it definitely made me laugh.

If you write more, I would be more than willing to read them. I would look forward to it. :)
Zecrea chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
And with that, Neuro threw Yako merrily into the wall.

...to continue where he left off? xDDDD

Kidding, kidding.
Sepsis chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Haha, that was really good! Neuro was still mean to her and didnt explain his actions. I liked that! ;)
Zifriera chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
LOL That was such an awesome story! I loved how sly Neuro was in the end but aso how he thought Yako was attacking him. I really like this story, any chance for some kind of sequel where Yako throws Neuro in for a loop? hehehe