Reviews for Gestures
Charmshadow chapter 1 . 8/31/2009
very Interesting. An A for you!
AsylumFox chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Haha, love this. I think you got the characters down pretty good. Loved Neuro's way of explaining kissing haha. Great job.
genderless-but straight chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
haha love the story and the last sentence!
Backstagewriter chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
That's cute. "And with that, Neuro threw Yako merrily into the wall." LOL that's o Neuroish like.
Misbetown chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
You really got Neuro dead on, not a spot of OOCness. And I must admit, towards the end, with the “But of the two of us, Sensei is the investigator, isn’t she?” I was definitely impressed-it was perfect in how he handled the situation. Really, absolutely, loved this~!
crystalgardian chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hehe, yes this works out well if you have looked at the raws for the last chapter since it takes Neuro 5 years to come back, making yako nineteen and Neuro... looking the same, so they look about the same age now. Oh yes... *evil grin*
NinjaMoose chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I read this story on LJ. It's a really great fic! _
LuvStarWars chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I read this on Live Journal first after following the link from the MTNN forum, and I'm so happy I found it here too! This wasn't OOC in the least, in fact, you got both their characters spot on, I think, so much so that I can really see this happening in the manga. This was the very first MTNN fanfiction I've ever read, and I think I'll have a hard time finding one equal to it. Fabulous job, I hope you write more of these two! _
MadameGore chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Haha! Cute! Wow that was really awesome!

_
JigokuShoujosRevenge chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
how can i spoil food?
moodiful819 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I read this off your livejournal because I was following the link on the NxY community and I have to say I love it! They don't seem OOC at all and the descriptions of Neuro's leering gaze was spot-on. I hope you write more NeuroYako. :D
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3