Reviews for Still Learning Ikuto's Visit sequel
AmutoSparkle chapter 8 . 7/30/2014
BUT YOU WANT TOO DO IT
Animefreaksrock96 chapter 8 . 1/20/2012
Update please! Please update it's 2012 already ! Update !
alexis-chan1 chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
You have to finish this!
Out in the Sticks chapter 8 . 5/31/2011
CONTINUE. UPDATE. WRITE.

amuto ish chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
wahhh... looking forward to your next update here... hope it's soon..XD
CPO-AE chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
Kya 3 Joy Amuto ish back! Though now I can't help but feel abd for Yuu... Poor guy D: SOmewhat... Kinda... Meep o-o xD But Amuto is back! JOY Thank you so much for the Chapters :3 I've been dying for them 3 But it was well worth the wait Great, Great chapters Awesome all the way!

Hope you are able to update soon Have fun and good luck

Angel of Randomosity chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
GAWD SHE IS SO DUMB SUTIMES!

Does she even REALIZE how much me and my friends would trade to b in her place sumtimez?
NekoTsukiyomi chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
okay totally not Ikuto's character but nice fanfic anyways i just think it was awkward and so not like ikuto in the recent chapter. but it's an awesometastic fanfic ican't stop reading btw can you make ikuto say hi to me at the beginning (not in the story obviously) cuz i luvz ikuto lots! XD lol
Angel of Randomosity chapter 8 . 9/14/2009
Yeeah...I'm lazy...

Like, ZOMG! You are such a Baka sometimes! D'you KNOW how many ppl would wanna be in your place at that moment? And what's WORSE, you made ALL of your Charas-not just ONE-but ALL OF YOUR CHARAS HAVE X's ON THEM!

How COULD YOU? Horrible person...I have lost respect for u Amu...

And to think? You were almost at the top of my most respected female main characters list! Oh well...looks like Kagome gets to keep her spot...sucks for u...#1 gets presents every Thursday, and cookies on Mondays *shrugs* oh well then *takes prizes back and walks off* pinhead...

Akira-chan
YO chapter 6 . 9/14/2009
Dude, i thought this was AMUTO, not YUUMU? -.-'
noa chapter 6 . 9/13/2009
No it can be like that in ikuto's visit ikuto and amu are together and in this charapter ... they broke up?
CPO-AE chapter 6 . 9/5/2009
KYA D: This was the last thing I expected to see happen! -Strangles Ikuto- What be wrong with you D: You start acting weird, then all sweet, then protective and then, just like... Like... BAM you're all "I are breaking up wit chuu! And gonna be mean 'bout it!' -Sobs- TT I can't belive that was the real Ikuto... NO! It can't be D: Or... Or maybe it had to do with the plan or... OR SOMETHING TT But gosh! Ikuto D: WHY SO MEAN! And why a Blond California girl! WHy not a Blond FRENCH girl! Anything but a CALIFORNIA girl D: THEY BE THE WORST! -Resumes strangling Ikuto- If this just be some sick twisted plan you better do something about it quickly D: EBUL MISTER KITTY! BUT WE LUFF YOU -Glomps Ikuto-

xD Yuu is a very intesting Character... Somewhat like a Kairi figure in my mind... Well, maybe if Kairi had reicived more screen time and we were able to see the real him... Sad thing is I always wanted to strangle Kairi as much as I did to Ikuto in this review ;; But Yuu seems nice in a somewhat sympathetic and weird way... D: If he just steps away from Amu and stops getting all close (In the Relationship sense) I think he would be so easy to love Haha! I'm glad he's there to make Amu feel better... But Man D: A whol make-out scene after a break up might not be the best way to go Kid... -Pats Yuu's head- You're just like your Cousin, Eh? ._. Wonder if thats a god thing... x3

Sooreh if it seems as thought I'm freaking out a bit too much and really getting all 'Rabid Fangirl' Over your Fic xD I just love it so much, and have been dying for a new Chapter! ANd yay This was a golden Chapter indeed The turn of events was very... kinda 'OMG!' like xD Something I did NOT expect at the least! But now Suspense D: Darn... TT I will be eagerly awaiting an Update just as much as I am waiting for Chapter 45 of Shugo Chara! and Episode 100 of Shugo Chara! Doki.

Oh, and if I didn't say so before, It was a great Chapter x3 TWISTS BE AWESOME. Even if they be somewhat scary... Ikuto's Plan... I still don't get it! I will be waiting and excidetly and strangling Ikuto until you Update So, please update soon! -Continues to Strangle Ikuto-

-Sym

P.s: Have fun :D Hope you're enjoying the New Manga Chapters and the New Episode :D As well as writing such a suspensful and exciting story! BEST OF LUCK!
aju13 chapter 5 . 9/3/2009
GR! U YUU! GET AWAY FORM AMU! but it does make the story intresting though! if ikuto saw that he would have been so mad! i love this story so hurry with the chapters k?
BlueAmuto chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
I hate you. T.T MAKE IT AMUTO AGAIN! IM CRYING BECAUSE OF YOU!
CPO-AE chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
D YAY! Was dying for a new chapter But two is a bonus! Great Chapters! Yay! This new bad guy ish very interesting... D: But him and Tadase better back off! 'Tis be Amuto! -Goes into Amuto Fangirl mode-

:3 Can't wait to see what happens next! Sque Wonder what Ikuto's plan is :O Can't wait to find out... -Pokes Ikuto- Get out there aand fight D: Amuto!

Can't wait for the next chapters! Good luck and have fun You certianly need to catch up on ze Anime and Manga ASAP It's turning out awesome