Reviews for Almost Like Magic
An absolutely breathtaking, marvelous work of literature. I'm at a loss of words to describe just how fantastic this read was- bravo !
rhett.leonard.1 chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
Love the story, sequel possible.
val chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
utterly beautiful.
Flynnigan Rider chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
And he doesn't know why he hates the fact that she's more theirs than his" I absolutely love the way you portray his jealousy. It's obviously there but it's not to over dramatic or clearly evident. It's just there, underneath it all. I also appreciate Draco's slow progression towards missing Luna and appreciating her visits. I however was disappointed that Draco was too proud or..perhaps more too cowardly to not give up Luna the way he did.

I liked the part about the Hare patronus in the end...you should consider a sequel.
dragonflybeach chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
This was just amazing. The two of them were very much in character, and the slow progression of their relationship was very believable. I'm still crying because they didn't end up together in the end, tho.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Breathtaking. Absolutely breathtaking.
AlsoTheGame chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Wow this is really really great, you are so talented
Renhi chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
I can't believe I found this almost two and a half years after it was written. :'(

But I'm glad I found it at all! I'm so happy to have found such a great DracoxLuna fic, since those are so ridiculously rare! The characters were so perfectly themselves, and just...oh, goodness, it makes me so happy to read such a good story.

Thank you for writing such a great fic! I'm so happy to have read it. :)
amanda chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
it was a little long and tedious, but i enjoyed it. i am disappointed that they werent together at the end...but i like happy endings so oh well
The Crushinator chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Beautiful, tragic, achingly poignant, and faithful. I adore this.
abbyli chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
lovely story.
therewasnothief chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
this, like all of your stories, made my breath hitch in my throat. i especially loved the end, with the silver hare and draco's strange understanding- but not quite- of luna's 'twisted logic'. very true to character- i could hear their voices as i read this. simply beautiful.
jess chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
this is so well written. My English is not that good, and i usually had to read a fic twice to really grasp the idea.. but your fic flows so beautifully, that i only need a single read to comprehend it wholly
Arugula Pacioli chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I love this story! it's just so true to the characters... I wish it had a happier ending... but all good stories don't really end:D ugh... I wish astoria greengrass was never though of... I mean, if ron and hermione and harry and ginny could all end up toegther, why not draco and luna? they'd be so adorable... *sigh*
aggie88 chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
i loved it...u have to wrie a sequel! something after Luna graduates from hogwarts and draco a yr later...make them get together!...you got draco right to the T...and u described Luna perfectly...i love how Luna's character starts to mature and draco starts to understand...great writing!