Reviews for Always The Quiet Ones
Yashida chapter 1 . 1/23
Marvellous story! Thank you so much for writing this!

Would you mind posting it ar Archive of our Own AO3 too?

This is so absolutely exquisite, I'm positive people there will love this little pearl as well!
Thespurgin chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
moderately confused... granted alien genders are harder to comprehend, but I'm not sure who's mech and who's femme in this fic, aside from a rare few.
Resident Evil Lionhart chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
That's an excellent question! XD Though you'd figure it'd be Starscream as SIC
Unexplained-Silence chapter 2 . 8/10/2014
"So I killed Megatron."
Best way to announce new leadership.
nightorchid chapter 2 . 8/9/2014
I would just adore seeing the look on prowls face when the autobots find out that the decepticons are under new management.
Veiss chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Whoa holy F##k Starscream is a femme? I did not see that coming hell of a surprise.
buslimpan chapter 2 . 7/21/2014
Hehe, awesome story xD
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I would love to see the Autobots reaction to all this, if you would be willing to write another chapter.
thelegendarysupernerd chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
I would like to point out that this was beautiful, and highly enjoyable. Also, that idea that Starscream is a femme is incredibly amusing.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
plez right more
adelphe24 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
OMGOSH! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS! i hope there is more!
Mrs. Ukitake chapter 2 . 3/24/2014
I love this story and wish you would write more; oh say Optimus' reaction to the news that Megatron had been off lined by Thundercracker
Neihaera chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Kewl. Dunno what you could add to this, but then, I didn't see this coming either. Feel free to surprise me again ;)
inucrossoverlover chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
I just love this! It would so be like Star and Sky to make TC mad at everyone else. The Soundwave part was a little shocking, but it works and Megatron died in a way no one was expecting. Awesomeness! Thank you for writing this.
SomeoneThatExists chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
The unexpected 2nd chapter almost makes me wonder just how the Autobots will react when they know what happened. XD