Reviews for Always The Quiet Ones
the17thmuse chapter 2 . 3/11
This is freaking hilarious.
Supermoi chapter 2 . 1/6
Yep SOundwave. You just scored the trio of most handsome seekers you could, including the single one most gorgeous things with wings to ever grace Cybertron or Earth. Congrats!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/9/2016
Starscream's voice is now explained but seriously a F##king FEMME why no wait I can see why
Cyndera Dracona chapter 2 . 12/6/2016
I think you should write a bit more with how the treaty goes, and the sparklings and all hat. Unless someone is doing that for you, in which case I would like it if you could PM me for the name of it.
Cyndera Dracona chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
I swear Megatron is stupid... there was all that talking he did to Predaking about him having cunning and tact in the Pits of Kaon in Prime and then he goes and tries to strangle Soundwave and threaten the sparklings... what part of that plan contained any tact or cunning? That was just a fragging suicide run...
Little Kunai chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
pity theres no more
Phoenix chapter 2 . 8/9/2016
This is amazing!
Queen of the Red Skittle chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Glorious. Simply glorious.

-Q
LaylanatorXVII chapter 1 . 1/13/2016
The author's note was possibly even better than the story itself. :-)
And oh, was this story glorious. I hope your 'twinling' enjoyed it as much as I did.
Thanks for writing!
mizukikage chapter 2 . 12/11/2015
Lol...crack indeed! Loved it! Maybe one more for one major update?
jisko2ijsko chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
wow... seekers are awesome. easily explained with that XD
wrong light chapter 2 . 10/25/2015
That's gonna be one confusing video call for Optimus.
Dreamer Rose chapter 2 . 10/5/2015
The next chapter should be the Autobots finding out, with maybe an omake of the rest of Soundwave's Cassettes and how they react to three new parents. *Evil Grin* I have a feeling Prowl won't be the only one to lock up.
DragonLover50 chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
I know it says complete but this is good enough for another chapter or two, if you want of course

Sry if this sounds pushy, but its just really-REALLY awesome
WyldwoodFaye chapter 1 . 8/8/2015