Reviews for Warning: Contraindicated
Arya Scarlett 14 chapter 1 . 5/22
Isn't it, like, dangerous to take advil and asprin?
Guest chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
I know I'm late, but I somehow missed this one before. I love it. Never stop writing. Take care of yourself dear.
dontdoubtme1234321 chapter 5 . 1/22/2015
Oh my God thank you so much for writing this it is impeccably well written and I'm pretty sure this is one of my favorite fics I've read. This is legitimately the first fan-fiction that has made me cry this hard and I'm pretty sure I'm in love with it. Seriously...awesome, spectacular, remarkable, stupendous job!
Violently Red chapter 5 . 1/12/2015
Awwwwwwww :3
Idreamofivan chapter 5 . 12/23/2014
This is very cute!
supernatural20 chapter 5 . 9/10/2014
I loved the story it was just so right
supernatural20 chapter 3 . 9/10/2014
liked this chapter
Noxbait chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
I just read your story. ...great job. I had to tell you... your opening paragraph was AMAZING. I am a writer and reader so I'm always reading with a discriminating eye and your opening lines about Calvin are gold! No lie. I think that is one of the very best openings I have ever read...and im talking about published books too! It did everything right...drew me in made me curious made me smile and then gave a twist. Great characterization of Calvin through your active description of him! I have saved your opening to a stickynote so I can alway look at it for inspiration on how to write a great opening line. :)
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
awwww ... nice :) keep it coming.
Frakking Toasters chapter 5 . 11/10/2013
More love for another great story. xo
Not So Sirius chapter 5 . 4/6/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
laurenmdean chapter 5 . 9/26/2012
*sing song tone* I loved it. I mean, I was reading it and everytime I had to leave my computer, I was like "OHHH what's gonna happen next." Amazing. Bravo! *bows*
Mystic25 chapter 5 . 3/31/2012
Loved this. Utterly amazing. Oscar should be very proud of you.
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
Great story and writing. Really liked it.
phyllis16 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
i read this a long time ago before i knew i could review them. i loved this story and the way you had the brothers come together. it was really good