Reviews for Cravings
bmsnakia361991 chapter 1 . 11/7
very good. I loved it. you captured them very well in my opinion. excellence
valre chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Haha I loved the impromptu jumping.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Omg this story is really good cute too
AkizukiSakura chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
I loved the story itself, even if it was just office sex. I'm guilty of that. I liked the introspection on Gaara's part, particularly because he doesn't like sweets, and yet he still compares Naruto to them.

My only issue with this is that your dialogue is all over the place. A person's actions belongs with that person's words. It's how the reader knows who's doing what. For example:

"How can you not die of heat stroke?" Naruto exclaimed, staring at the full ensemble Gaara wore under his robes.

Gaara shrugged languidly. "I am used to the heat," he replied, his tone as dry as his desert home.

I realize this story is nigh on three years old, but if you still have any interest in it at all, please let me beta it for you.

HanaNaruLight chapter 1 . 12/21/2011

they're also my fave pairing :-)

Guest chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
why the hell doesnt this have more comments?
mack chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
that was fuhkin ¡~HAWT~!
Mantinas chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This was really good. I really liked that line about the best thing to ever happen to him, it really brought it all together.
lazyone chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
that was so cute
The Baked Potato chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
My, my, my, Friend. You have a talent. In the actual story-line of Naruto/Naruto: Shippuuden, they make Gaara seem emotionless and unlovable. Not to mention untouchable. You gave him emotions here. Bravo.

~Last Weekend I visited Grandpa Spud! :D

The Baked Potato~
LunaEstrellaLuz chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Marcius F.S chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
This was really smexy! Great job!
ryuzakilover chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
i know it's probably wayyyy overdue and you probably don't read the comments for this story anymore, but if you read this, i just wanted to say that this was amazing and you completely captured the characters personalitys! and it was fucking hot! keep it up! for the sake of kami! 3
shadow chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
u r an expert writer
bostafu chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
"Yes, that is what Naruto was… Candy, waiting to give me a fucking cavity"

Best fricken line ever! I love your first paragraph XD and all the connections of candy to naruto.