Reviews for Four Swords Plus Lemon
Hilda chapter 1 . 2/4
HEY PEOPLE LIKE THIS THEN BURN IN HELL! P.S., YOU KNOW THEY'RE NOT GAY YOU HORNY BITCHES YOU FUCKING BITCHES!
Hilda chapter 1 . 2/4
DEAR BITCH,
FUCK YOU FAG I HOPE YOU BURN IN HELL MY NEASE READED IT AND BURST IN TEARS YOU BITCH. SHE LOVES RED LINK SHE HAS A CRUSH ON HIM. DON'T GIVE UP HER HOPES NEXT TIME BITCH, YOUR PROBABLY SITTING ON YOUR FAT ASS READING THIS WELL I BET YOUR INJOYING RED LINK GETTING FUCKED BY BLUE LINK YOU UNHOLY SLUT!
SINCERLY, FUCK YOU!
DemonSorceressRinato808 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
0-0 I don't know what to say. But bravo. 0-0 had to keep myself from laughing before I wake up my older brother because it's late
brownvenisha799 chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
All I can say is woo ho blue
MaxAlanna chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
DAMN. HAWT DAAAAMN
Alanna: BEST YAOI EVAR!
BOTH: 5 stars! MAKE MOAR.
RoxSor chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
*nosebleed* M-my Gods...X3 This was just...PERFECT! I wish I had a dream like this...Anyway, awesome story!
Acer chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
2 words:nose bleed
Akitorai chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
...There the Same person...So in all...Green is Gay?
Nice Strait-out Lemon. Even if it was Yaoi w
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
epicicness
Anonoymous chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
A straight-on lemon! ughh... why do these make me so horny, even if im not gay? This is really well done... i kinda feel like turning gay so i can join the group! ah... ssoooo hhhoooorrrnnnyyy...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
LOVE IT!
KelekelO chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
Let me clear this up

Vio is purple, more people refer to him as Vio , like in violet.

Good story, wow their gay

Also, do they never realize they are the same person?
Box of Tomato Fairy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow, they're a bit gay, but they are all the same person too!
Checkered Crayola chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Good Lord. I really wish people would learn to read through their work before posting it.

The concept is hot, but it's pretty poorly written and fraught with grammatical errors.
IJustLoveLink chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
HAHAHA who said masterbatin always ended badly hahaha...wait ...u had a dream about this...u r sooo lucky hahaha just ignore me I'm weird