Reviews for Resolution
Ladyaloysius chapter 23 . 6/2/2013
Wow! This was challenging and interesting toreador! I'm nota fan of slash but this was about MUCH MORE than that ! Such emo! Wowwwww!
Guest chapter 23 . 5/12/2013
What a great and wonderful story. Keep up the good work. I cant wait to read more from you and hope you do write a sequal to this story. I felt every thing Tim did in this story. What a great read. Thank you.
AlanaLE chapter 23 . 10/31/2011
Wow! I'm glad I read this fic! You seem to have a talent for bringing out the raw emotions in quite a very convincing and heart-felt way. I was continuously and pleasantly surprised by the direction of the story and quite content with the ending.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 23 . 8/9/2011
I cried my way through this story, was angry...the whole 9 yards. Interesting end..I suspected that was the last thing Tim had hidden and wondered how on earth he could say it and then what would happen. Wow! Well, sure room for a sequel and now I'm going to see if there is one!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 15 . 8/9/2011
Um, can I respectfully say that I'm a little creeped out that you have Gibbs still thinking of Tony as a surrogate son while it's kind of obvious you have them in a sexual relationship. I think its safe to say Gibbs no longer thinks of Tony in an "son" kind of relationship...because that would be incest and I'm sure that's not what you intended.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 11 . 8/9/2011
"... When do I get to be "Tim, McGee, experienced Field Agent? Respected, Trusted, Good at what he does? When does that start being a part of who I am, Boss?" YAY! ABOUT FRIGGIN' TIME SOMEONE SAID THIS!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 10 . 8/9/2011
I just have to say this, if I were in Tim's shoes and found out that A) Gibbs & Tony's "fix" is to have the ladies fix it while they sit around and B) the rest of the team were trying to get me back so as the Boss wouldn't get in trouble, I'd never speak to any of them again. And I'm maybe file suit for hostile work environment.

Ok, climbing off my soap box now.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 8 . 8/9/2011
Tony better make it up to Tim because I am SO not speaking to him after this chapter.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 7 . 8/9/2011
Ok, still crying from the last chapter, this one even more and I am SO MAD at Gibbs...well, I'm always mad at Gibbs- & Abby- about Tim, even though I love Gibbs, I do. I've been so relieved to find other fans feel the same way about this.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 6 . 8/9/2011
Thank you for saying all that, these are the things that have always bothered me about the treatment of Tim. Who is NEVER Tim, he's ALWAYS McGee. I wish we could send this to Gary Glasburg.
Lidil chapter 23 . 6/5/2011
Interesting end.

Full of possibilities.
Lidil chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
...cojones...
deetayl2 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
I boo-hooed through the whole story. I cried worse than McGee. Excellently written!
deetayl2 chapter 23 . 12/18/2009
Ya know I loved this story, but I'm a little confused. What kind of personal relationship did Gibbs and Tony have? I thought Gibbs saw Tony as his surrogate son. Why was Tim jealous, when he thought of him the same way. Are we talking romantic?
chelsea1234 chapter 23 . 12/16/2009
That was agreat story. Thank you :)
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »