Reviews for Resolution
hikaribenitsuki chapter 20 . 10/1/2009
another complete, and i'm guessing only a few left to go, if i'm not mistaken xD
hikaribenitsuki chapter 19 . 9/29/2009
*breathless* go on~!
Gibbs4Eva chapter 16 . 9/16/2009
Totally love this story! You have portrayed everyone in a very realistic way. It is so believeable I can see it in my minds eye!
hikaribenitsuki chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
well, i hope you can sort of think of who i am...because i've been reviewing your chapters for a while...but...THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! I CAN'T WAIT TILL YOU UPDATE! PLEASE UPDATE! MY LIFE DEPENDS ON IT, I SWEAR! *cries*
Usher chapter 14 . 9/14/2009
I'm really enjoying this; I look forward to each and every chapter. But I have just one comment to make. Please, for my sanity. It is 'through' not 'thru'.
kay chapter 13 . 9/14/2009
you have already poste this chapter?

good chapter
mlmccrayx2 chapter 13 . 9/10/2009
Ok, I was so crying right along with them... This is a wonderful story - can I bribe you to write the rest of it like RIGHT NOW!
hikaribenitsuki chapter 13 . 9/9/2009
o intiresting!
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 12 . 9/5/2009
.GOD. I READ EACH CHAPTER ON MY CELLPHONE ON VACATION AND I WANTED TO REVIEW THEM SO FAUKEN BAD! I LOVED THEM! ABSOLUTELY ADORED THEM! OH MY GOD THEY WERE SO DAMN PASSIONATE! PLEASE UPDATE TONIGHT! (i'm FINALLY back from disney world, and i got on the computer immediately-i havent been on one for a WEEK. Horrible, i know)
MKH chapter 12 . 9/2/2009
I have to say that I am loving this story. But one part of this last chapter bothers me. Abby,Tony, and Ziva set up

camera's to watch Tim and Gibbs! And they want to get his trust back? That is not the way to do it. Even though he will

probably never know, still. And Gibbs reaction to it was still the same. Tony and Abby can do no wrong. I would have liked Tim to be watching Gibbs find the camera's and know what the others had done.

Looking forward to the next part.
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 8 . 8/28/2009
lol "Tony's Realization" xD Thank you SO MUCH for getting this chapter out! LIke...i can't even describe how greatful i am! I doubt that you will get a chapter out before tomorrow, so i guess i'll have to read it when i come back-unless i have a computer xD lerv the story 4eva _
AnimeKeepsBreathing chapter 7 . 8/27/2009
oh my lord this story is fantastic! I LOVE your writing style! Please, please please please please please UPDATE! Soon, like, in the next three days!
lime juize chapter 7 . 8/26/2009
This is an excellent chapter. You did a great job conveying both Gibbs and McGee feelings, and basically nailed the characters. I can't wait for the next chapter. Please update soon!
tova77f chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
the last two chapters were great...heaving on the emotion. My heart ached at the end of Ch. 6 for McGee. Look forward to the next chapter and seeing what direction this goes.
Graveshift Spaceship chapter 6 . 8/19/2009
Another excellent chapter! Keep it up!
82 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »