Reviews for The Winchester Rules
simply ikang chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
"... sedate 25 miles on hour."

Man, that cracked me up really hard. I was thinking that Sam would somehow drive horribly and damage the Impala, but what was I thinking? It's Sam Winchester, after all.

I loved this. With John despairing with his sons' penchant for attracting pedophiles, and blaming Mary for it.
AreYouSirius-questionmark chapter 7 . 9/8/2011
Love it! :) i thought you were using presidents until Dean said the C name I knew that was not a president. Thank you and please update soon:) these are hilarious!
Kat1132 chapter 7 . 9/14/2010
You make me happy. This story is awesome! Thanks for writing it. I can't wait to see what the next instalment is. Can you do one about the weird foreign names on the credit cards? Or one about the poker hustling? :) Just suggestions, and things I've always wondered about.
Lestat's Violinist chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Lol. This is an epic story! Lol. It rocks!
Lisa O'Brien chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Enter Sandman wasn't released until the early 1990s, so Dean couldn't have been singing that song.
La Mariane chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
I just found those fics and I love them, they're so funny (except one). I hope you write more soon :D
nolongermyaccount chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Wow, love this idea, it's really awesome! Is there still one to come, cos that'd be great!
ellequoi chapter 7 . 4/28/2010
Hee! Hilarious! The John you write is fantastic, really well-balanced, and I really enjoy that Mary makes one of the rules. The way they come about makes so much sense too, LOL. So many laughs in this fic. Poor Sammy and enjoying the hotel hallway more than motel rooms!
Pom Rania chapter 5 . 4/24/2010
Badass lady is badass.
You'reWrongI'mRIght chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
haha cute but im soo confused! i dont if i hate john or not lol
Hunnique chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Of course it's easier to remember the cool names! That was great fun, thanks!
Beccatdemon13 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
I love this story. Your insight into the dynamic of the Winchesters is spot on and fun to read. Great job.
candy-cake chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
Yes, I always wondered why Rock names and though it might not be the true story it satisfies me]
samgirl19 chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
lol
whereinthewrld chapter 7 . 4/6/2010
I love the update. It was really nice to see the young versions of the boys!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »