Reviews for Sword Drills
MysticQ chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Aww. I've read this before, but I still love how perfect their personalities are.
Dafuc chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Where's tha lemon? D:
Black-fox Lia-chan chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wahoo ~

I love 3
sheiksleopardthong chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Mercedes Lackey has songs? She's one of my favourite authors.

I'm only pointing this out because you were consistant with it: you kept using the word "your" instead of "you're". I don't know how long ago you wrote this story but if you're still unsure of the difference please look it up (that sounds rude...I'm really not trying to be) because it tripped me up every time.
FreeBelovedArmy chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aw, kawaii _ I loved it :)
TrueHeroOfTime chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Aw, I loved it. How adorable. You're alot better at these RedxBlue stories then I am. I wish I could write like this, very nice.
Dasha23 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
/D
Rainmy chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
are they kids in here? since you didn't specify the age I took the liberty you imagined 14 or 14 years old bodies at least,I've seing shotacon but it still disturbing,aprat from that:

so good so good! everything was in balance,the sweetness,sexual moments,action,comedy so...congrats!

would like a vio x shadow one.

I hate link x dark link pairing from the other games but the FS manga had some...gay moments and each have eyes based of their personalities so...it doesn't look THAT narcisistic
Vulpixi Misa chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
I. Love. This. X3 This was so amazingly good! And, wow, it's just awesome. The FourSwords fandom needs more good authors like you. Anyway, I thorougly enjoyed this and I LOVED your characterization of Blue. Kya, BluexRed is my FourSwords OTP, and I'm always so sad that ShadowxVio always overshadows this pairing. Thanks for writing this!

I don't think this needed to be M rated, even though I know it was highly implied.
Erika Extasy chapter 1 . 8/28/2009
That was cute. I really enjoyed reading it.