Reviews for I Think We're Alone Now
Guest chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
Gil is a Oz is an only good characters are Intention of the Abyss and Alice,for Alice is a not be the true one,but she's pretty much like me in personality comparison.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/26/2012
wow.
mockingbird13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2010
Love it! Gil and Oz are so cute together. *presses another kleenex to nose in attempt to stop massive nosebleed* :) :) :)
Maiev-S chapter 2 . 6/18/2010
WoW

such amazing lime/lemon of a cute, uke Oz and a wild, seme Gil!

*nosebleed*

Oh, my, there is no much like this, and I love the flashback and the ending, "How we are gonna explain this to everyone?" LOL

I really liked a lot, and besides I love the Gil seme more than the uke Gil so it was fantastic, thank you for writing this and share it XD

keep writing like this! :D
RuByMoOn17 chapter 2 . 2/22/2010
very hot!
xxFraise chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Ah, I haven't come across this grammar mistake in a while now...

Ahem, anyways, that mistake is that, although you're writing in third person, you insert first person all too often and randomly. ("our favorite", "I mean", "You'd think", etc.) In this way of writing, you are randomly breaking the fourth wall.
nickypooh chapter 2 . 9/12/2009
OMG! i love this story, this is going to my favs!
Ineas chapter 2 . 9/2/2009
I like your ff :)
Kalana Fox chapter 2 . 8/23/2009
D'aw, what a cute lemon _.

Good job!
Eyes17k chapter 1 . 8/14/2009
Aww Gil is too cute... and Oz is a pervert that's why they're xfect together! XD

(I don't know if you saw the DVD special: they put Gil in a maid outfit!)
suchabeautifuldreamer chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
OMFG *_* This was so cuutte XDD Can't wait for you to write the lemon *Q* -excited- XD PLEASE FINISH :D
Kalana Fox chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
YES LEMON NOW!

There's only one other real GilOz lemon on here! There must be more, I demand it!

Very nice job, btw _. Look forward to the lemon :-).