Reviews for Bite of Revenge
I love it.
Wish there was more.
Sigh!
AncaElya chapter 5 . 3/20
You did very well with the panicked Snake Eyes.
I don't really want to move to the next chapter knowing it's the last one but then again... yes I do.. since it's more of the good stuff :)
AncaElya chapter 4 . 3/20
No... I don't want to kill you... I think.
I still like the way you write way too much to inflict any actual bodily harm.
Arigato
AncaElya chapter 3 . 3/20
At this point I am seriously hoping this story will never end...
AncaElya chapter 2 . 3/20
I like this chapter - no matter how short - almost more than the first one.
Dancing? Not quite what I would have expected... Not that I couldn't picture it. I guess a Kata would seem more... Snake Eyes-like but yeah... Dancing... Like the chapter in any case :)
AncaElya chapter 1 . 3/20
I kinda like the Snake eyes / Scarlett pairing too and even more I like the way you write. Very smooth text to read. I understand Ripcord being there is an artistic freedom thing (he landed on White House yard, right?), but that's not bothering me. I'm not a Nitpicker ;) . All and all very good story. It's not everyday you find a good less-action, more-personal story of Snake Eyes nor all the Joes. Thank you for this one.
Skye Starre chapter 1 . 11/26/2015
Hello! I'm a huge G.I Joe fan, and I'm sorry to say, but your story just drive me crazy. I know all the symptoms of Cobra venom; you got some of them right. If I was to tell everything, it would take a year of typing. But for the most part, I liked your idea; it just needs some work. I think you should keep going. Again, I'm sorry if I sound cruel.
Persons chapter 6 . 7/25/2015
can't wait for the next installment don't take too long
Guest chapter 6 . 7/21/2015
Must know what happens! I need to know!
Maddy R chapter 6 . 2/8/2015
Must... Have... More... I love this story, and I can't wait for the next part! Have you considered doing more with Timber, maybe putting him and Scarlett both sitting with Snakes as he's slowly recovering? (Just a thought, feel free to ignore me.) I need more chapters, it's soooo good! Thank you for writing this great story so far, please continue to do so!
ceceloveskitty chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
i thought that you did good but could you please make it to were snake eyes gets better and goses to see scarlett and then talks t her by signing i would think that wouuld make people feel like you would be close to finishig the story... *runs away from snake eyes with a monky eating a banna smothie*
teamgijoe chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
update please please x x x
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Love this fic, I first read it back in '09 so this is my second time reading it. It's too bad you weren't able to fully resolve the story but at least you stopped it where it makes sense and has a hopefull almost happy emotion (not the dream) but the idea that Snake Eyes and Scarlett are alive :)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
oh dear what will happen to our fave couple now , they have to fight inner darkness oooo good
Lioness Of the fire chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
fantastic love the drama there between rip and scarlett very human indeed (Rip cord there are other fish in the sea)