Reviews for Bite of Revenge
Persons chapter 6 . 7/25
can't wait for the next installment don't take too long
Must know what happens! I need to know!
Maddy R chapter 6 . 2/8
Must... Have... More... I love this story, and I can't wait for the next part! Have you considered doing more with Timber, maybe putting him and Scarlett both sitting with Snakes as he's slowly recovering? (Just a thought, feel free to ignore me.) I need more chapters, it's soooo good! Thank you for writing this great story so far, please continue to do so!
ceceloveskitty chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
i thought that you did good but could you please make it to were snake eyes gets better and goses to see scarlett and then talks t her by signing i would think that wouuld make people feel like you would be close to finishig the story... *runs away from snake eyes with a monky eating a banna smothie*
teamgijoe chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
update please please x x x
Guest chapter 6 . 6/28/2013
Love this fic, I first read it back in '09 so this is my second time reading it. It's too bad you weren't able to fully resolve the story but at least you stopped it where it makes sense and has a hopefull almost happy emotion (not the dream) but the idea that Snake Eyes and Scarlett are alive :)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
oh dear what will happen to our fave couple now , they have to fight inner darkness oooo good
Lioness Of the fire chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
fantastic love the drama there between rip and scarlett very human indeed (Rip cord there are other fish in the sea)
Lioness Of the fire chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Oh it's fantastic like the pace you have set up , but careful you want to give the readers some details to keep on.
Lioness Of the fire chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Do make it Scarlett and Snake eyes they are perfect and sounds really good so far keep up the great work
mkeeg91 chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
this was getting better (since he is alive still) and the hints of Scarlett/Snake Eyes

Sad that you stopped writing
Guest chapter 6 . 2/15/2013
noooooooo make more chapters or i will come and i will kill you
SiniseSnakeEyes chapter 6 . 6/24/2012
I like the story! Will you continue to write on this story?
Red Wolf 13 chapter 6 . 6/3/2012
This is a great story I hope you will find the will and the time to finish this, It is a very good story!

R.W.13
Russian Hunter chapter 6 . 5/2/2012
So I guess you didn't wish to finish it?

Came upon this recently and saw that it's three years old (about). It was a good read and I wish you would finish it. If not, I guess i'll just have to imagine myself an ending.