Reviews for Retribution
MamaMarie chapter 37 . 9/17
Just found your series; I know it has been more than 2 years since you have written another chapter; I just wanted to let you know that I'm enjoying this and I hope that you are doing better medically. Hopefully one day you can finish this story!
X169AJBX chapter 37 . 8/15
I hope everything is going well, with your back.

Please tell me you are still working to finish this story. I keep coming back every year, hoping for an update. Still waiting, faithfully. Please, if you could, just let us know with a note or better yet, an update ;) what's been going on with this story, if it's going to be finished, or not.

Thank you.
cillycakes chapter 26 . 8/6
Herr why won't you tell us I know it's coming up but dang!
emmme3 chapter 37 . 7/30
Over the last week I have been sucked into your twilight universe reading all four of your stories. I don't know if you still come on to fan fiction but I just wanted to leave you a review and this goes for the three stories filling this one as well. Your writing had totally blown my mind your stories have so many awesome twists and turns and ups and downs and it's so totally awesome! I hope one day you finish this monster of a story you've created because really I love how you've put your own spin on all of the characters!
KMessier21 chapter 37 . 3/13
I hope you are feeling better then before :) i would really love to see this story have an ending, i have read all 4 installments nonstop for the last week... please update soon!
King May2 chapter 37 . 3/13
I was hoping that this story had been finished becausenit is so good. I am so sorry thst you have had so many problems and hope you are feeling better. Good luck and prayers go out to you and your family.
Lilyhookbaba chapter 37 . 3/1
Oh please update soon
PUREKIYOSHI-07 chapter 37 . 1/10
I pray for your recovery and hope you update very soon!
Child of Music and Dreams chapter 11 . 11/26/2014
Aiden's a boy's name!
Louise M Frost chapter 37 . 7/2/2014
Hope you get well enough to continue :)
Dhjax chapter 37 . 6/19/2014
I'm wondering if this story is being worked on or if it's been abandoned? I really really liked what I read and would love to see how it all turns out.
kdkretch1993 chapter 37 . 6/6/2014
Hello! I've never reviewed on your stories before. I wasn't on this site when you created them and spent a few days catching up on all the stories. I love them and have read them a few times, each time hoping to find an update. I'm hoping you're doing well, with all those (obnoxious) surgeries and family issues (I feel your pain!) I'm not sure if you moved the stories to a different site or what's going on... But I really hope you're doing well and I can't wait for an update (I hope). This is the best story I have found... And can't wait for more.
twilightfan122881 chapter 36 . 3/24/2014
i really enjoyed reading these stories hope you are able to finish them
monay9e chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
Ooooh come on! The suspension is killing me!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
Hope you feel better, love all your stories, all the best
1,040 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »