Reviews for Retribution
twilightfan122881 chapter 36 . 3/24
i really enjoyed reading these stories hope you are able to finish them
monay9e chapter 26 . 11/27/2013
Ooooh come on! The suspension is killing me!
Guest chapter 37 . 11/13/2013
Hope you feel better, love all your stories, all the best
SparklingFae chapter 37 . 10/22/2013
I miss this story and look forward to updates in the future, if and when you are feeling better..so sorry that you are having a hard time of it :( I went back and re-read the series. Love it every time I have read it...one of the few stories no matter how many times I read, I cry every time.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Please finish this story
amiller127 chapter 37 . 7/23/2013
You are a fantastic writer, I've read all of the fanfictions in this series. I fell in love with every character, I cried like a baby when characters died, felling like I lost one of my own. I really hope u update soon, and I can't wait for you to. Please keep up the good work.
HLPotter chapter 37 . 6/28/2013
I love it. I hope you heal soon
Jane chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
Thanks for a great read. Best wishes for your upcoming medical treatments and surgeries, I hope you get well quickly. I look forward to finishing this story - one day. Cheers.
myelirsmom chapter 37 . 6/14/2013
I have been reading this series for the past few weeks now and I for one can not wait to see you get this finished! I love every story and I am really hoping to see this one through! You have a wonderful talent in your writing abilities and you should definitely not give up. I will be checking back often for updates. Hope you feel better soon.
snow eopard chapter 37 . 6/4/2013
i love this it i s so amazing plz finish it off
Guest chapter 37 . 5/23/2013
I am so happy for you to be back!
jul5857 chapter 37 . 5/23/2013
OMG I'm so sorry for what you've had to go thru!
I pray you're healing nicely & not in too much pain or discomfort.
Your story is such an amazing one to read but please know that your health comes first! I would love to see another chapter but not at the expense of you sitting there in pain!
Please get well soon & know we are all thinking about you!
Juls
TwilightGal17 chapter 37 . 5/23/2013
I was wondering what happened, but i understand and hope everything works out with your back. I love the series. Thanks for making something so great. :)
lilsealsfriend chapter 37 . 5/23/2013
I hope you get well soon!
TeamJacobYeah chapter 37 . 5/23/2013
So sorry to hear about your misfortunes. My husband has had similiar problems, so I can relate. I wish you a speedy recovery from surgery, and good luck in returning to good health. I miss this story, but RL must come first. Best wishes.
1,028 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »