Reviews for Four Oh Two
TheAwesomeFrancisBraginsky chapter 1 . 10/3/2013
So beautiful TTTT
Starship Artisan chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
8D I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! The witty humor and senseless teasing made this far too entertaining, and is truely one of the only good fics that I have read in a while!

Awesome job!
yuugi arry chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I want Prussia to tell me a story now, I loved his version of The Sparrow and the Dog. Had me laughing like a lunitck.
jaeusu chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Gilbert needs to take all of the old folktales and stories and re write them into an awesome book. That way, I'll find a need to read old confusing stories with old english in them. That would be awesome.
62198 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
Sleepy Gil is soooooo cute!
vampire-ghostie chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Lovelovelove!

The banter between Gilbert and Ludwig is perfect!
DLHKM chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Seeing as the Grimm brothers have been dead for a very long time, I'll take this opportunity to be offended in their stead-nah, just kidding, that was outrageously hilarious. I quite appreciate how you've linked Gilbert and Ludwig by way of sleeping pattern, and the switch in how it works referring to Germany's uprising and conquering of Prussia (the servant becoming the master, if I may). Gilbert is delightfully crude and yet there's still something of a more mature nature hiding underneath his caustic facade, and Ludwig is as prudish and German as ever-sorry for stereotyping, haha. I love this, really: it was fantastico, vraiment (Yes, I do realize that it's somewhat unorthodox to combine French and Spanish in that ways, but they're friends so it shouldn't matter)! The last line made me grin.
BakaRamenBowl chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
i laughed so hard at the story. it was amazing.
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 4/29/2011
...That...that was such the sweetest thing. ;_;
Tinderbox Lily chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Awww, that's really cute! Well done! :3
Trumpet-Geek chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
There's just something about the way you write Gilbert and Ludwig that make them seem so real... I'm not sure what it is, but I thoroughly enjoyed this :)
kit572 chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
When I read Gilberts story I literally pissed myself laughing and my family was startled awake. Im faving this XD
obvious things are obvious chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
LOL. maybe gilbert should have his own version of every fairytale ever written. then it won't be as sappy as disney's version and would be a hell lot much more badass. this was an epic win for me. good job!
cutekittenlady chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh dear god that was halarious, as well as cute. I'm actually thinking of breaking several copyright laws and copy and pasting Gilberts little performance onto a word document and passing it off as my own. Haha, just kidding.
hollyivy7 chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
Then the alarm clock rings.