Reviews for The Two Of Us
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 6/30
This is horribly sad. Seriously. Especially the last one and the part about the Massacre because Kakashi's logic - 'Obito could have stopped it if he were alive' - really brings out the irony in 'Obito frickin DID the Massacre himself'
Madame Minuit12 chapter 15 . 4/5
I absolutely love the character introspectives :)
Tartarun chapter 15 . 6/16/2014
Really really poignant
EmptySurface chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
I've read through all of this now, despite the fact that I should probably have gone off to bed a few hours ago... and I must say it's one of the most beautiful things I've read here. It paints up these pictures of people who aren't perfect; they're flawed and imperfect, and it's just incredibly amazing. You give them such depth and layers upon layers of emotions and small, personal quirks...

Even your style of writing is affected by the character you are writing (the most obvious would have to be Kiba, I think)! You bring them to life, and there're so many things about them that bother me, and makes me ant to tell them that they're just simply WRONG! But then again, when are people ever rational about their feelings, or just life in general? :)

I want to tell you what an amazing piece of literacy this is (and I have no idea if that made sense, because I'm far too tired for this, and English is not my main language...) and that it inspires me to want to write better. It's managed to drag my own feelings up to the surface along with the character's and I'm usually not easily affected. What you've created here is admirable, and I hope I can some day do the same. Please keep up the good work, and I hope to read more of this in the future. :)
zeonista13 chapter 15 . 12/22/2013
Yeah, this one is 100% too.
zeonista13 chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
Familiarity breeds contempt, eh Sasuke? But Sasuke was honest to Naruto when he said that Orochimaru was only the means to an end. Reasons #2-5, 8-9, 13, and 18-20 are particularly valid. :)
zeonista13 chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
S'okay, really. Who really knows what goes on the facade of a shinobi's exterior, anyway? Some of Tenzou's reactions while acting as "Yamato-sensei" might indicate some hidden resentment in a certain context...
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
All sadly true, but it didn't make me dislike her. Some pains cause flight instead of confrontation, and leaving them behind until they are out of sight can take a long time. Poor Tsunade could never leave them fully behind, which might have been why she gave in to Naruto in the end.
heather XD chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
*huge smile on last chapter
This one too with a sad smile to it also bc I really do miss this pervert in the anime :)
Oh suggestions for another chp one of iruka and naru please?
heather XD chapter 14 . 8/6/2013
I kept a big sole throughout this all brotherly relationship :D
heather XD chapter 13 . 8/6/2013
As soon as I read 19 the waterworks began ...again ...and 20 omg cried even more ...
heather XD chapter 11 . 8/5/2013
Awww when I first read the sentence before the first reason I smiled epically lol
heather XD chapter 7 . 8/5/2013
6. Hinata believed in Naruto before anyone else.
He's seen with his own eyes how much Naruto can change people, but it takes a special kind of person to see that without experiencing it.
Lol i naruhina squeal on agreement

20. Hinata is the complete opposite of weak.
Her strength is just different from everyone else's.

Because that was so true that I have no words for it
heather XD chapter 4 . 8/5/2013
I really liked this chapter as much as I liked tsun's and Kakashi's :) bc it wasn't repetitive but it was as honest as choji can honestly be
WestAero13 chapter 15 . 4/10/2013
okay this was heart wrenching. now do minato on kakashi or hashirama on tobirama or vice versa!