Reviews for If I Could Do It Again
Danyhg chapter 11 . 7/22/2010
Aww that was beautiful, I really thought chapter 10 was the last one but if the fic deserved a final chapter it was definitely this. Oh one more thing, the title reminded me of a song, don't know who sings the original but I love the cover by The Clash "I Fought the Law" and the law won, only in this case was love, that was cute xD And yeah, I can't wait to read more fics from you :D Keep it up please :)
javajive chapter 11 . 7/21/2010
Wow, no? What? Finished? It can't be! I was just getting into it... :) Great story, I'll be looking forwards to your next fic.

Cheers, Java
CreativelySpecial chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Wow! You did a really good job capturing Sawyer's personality! Most people go kind of over the top whenever they try to write about Sawyer, but you're spot on. Good job!
skunji chapter 10 . 6/27/2010
greaat you'll update soon :* xox
Danyhg chapter 10 . 6/26/2010
Wow that was fantastic! I was waiting for this chapter and trust me, it was worth the wait. I love the last lines: "He's not perfect. She's not perfect. But it's as close as it can get right now", they express just how much they belong together. Thanks for writing this, it was seriously amazing!
Danyhg chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
Awww that was so unfortunate... well i hope you update soon, i'll be waiting not so patiently for next chapter :D
Danyhg chapter 8 . 6/15/2010
Guess hope still remains for dear freckles. This chapter reminded me of the zombification, sorry i've been watching too many zombie films lately (part of the post-lost depression). And again, i couldn't help but lol at Sawyer calling Sun Sayuri (awesome movie btw). One more chapter to go )
Danyhg chapter 7 . 6/15/2010
Damn! I saw it coming but i was hoping i could avoid it, you made me cry *sniff*. Wow that was quite an intense chapter, i don't know what to say, i really hope she didn't actually die S
Danyhg chapter 6 . 6/15/2010
Yay he's finally going to do something about it, cheers for James xD. I like very much how you turn that voice into his mother's, was an interesting fact. And i couldn't help but laugh a lot at "Kate's snores", doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would snore lol :P
Danyhg chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
Yeah i really want to know what happened to Kate, luckily you have written enough chapters for me to find out soon. Loved that scene after real Sawyer's death, really sweet 3
Danyhg chapter 4 . 6/15/2010
Yeah Sawyer's quite an idiot sometimes, yet you can't hate him, ever. No need to thank me for reviewing, thanks to you for writing :D
skunji chapter 9 . 6/15/2010
great is npt sawyer's fault that kate did not wrap her she will get better. plz update soon
Danyhg chapter 3 . 6/14/2010
Because that's the way Sawyer thinks, like he's not worth it and having someone to love scares the shit out of him. Anyway, i believe that this Sawyer is perfect in the way that he acts exactly as you would expect him to, i really like this fic for that. And the flashback was awesome, it shows why these two belong together: Jack's expectations and the fact that Kate isn't indeed a princess; i love how you put that up.
Danyhg chapter 2 . 6/14/2010
Just discovered this fic and already loving it. That scene is one of my favourites of the whole series, thanks for honoring it! :D
javajive chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Again, beautifully written. I really really enjoy sawyers thoughts on jack and you describe him very believably, the way he might react if kate was injured because of him...