Reviews for If I Could Do It Again
javajive chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I should have left a review for your story a long time ago. Just wanted to say that i really enjoy your way of writing sawyer and the way you get into his mind. It makes for great reading:).
Routa chapter 8 . 5/18/2010
D'aawwwww _ Sawyer 3

Btw I can't believe that Lost will end this Sunday... I just can't. What'll I do then! My whole life will change... Seriously. :(

I order you to write craploads of Lost fanfiction so I can feel better. Or make out with me.

Make your choice.
skunji chapter 7 . 4/15/2010
great story, but if you'll update sooner will be better
Animorphgirl chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
no no no please tell me she's not really dead! Great chapter, btw. KATE CAN'T DIE!
Locofoco88 chapter 7 . 4/14/2010
Oh, no, no, NO! You can't let her die, you just can't! If you're gonna fix this in the next chapter I may be able to forgive you but you just can't do that to me! Please?

Great update, though! Please keep going ;)
Animorphgirl chapter 6 . 3/13/2010
YAY an update! Great chapter. :) Nice use of Sawyer's mom in the story. UPDATE SOON!
villana81 chapter 2 . 2/28/2010
I'm loving this story! I think it's great you're describing how Sawyer feels towards Kate and how he's always felt less when it comes to Jack. I love it!
skunji chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
love this story. update son
Animorphgirl chapter 5 . 1/31/2010
yay you updated! Great chapter. Like Sawyer's theory about parents...it's definitely cynical but it's also funny and explains a lot. Anyway, update SOON!
Animorphgirl chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
yay you updated! Great chapter. I'm a little confused about the stuff in italics though. Is this futuristic or Sawyer's dream or something else completely? Anyway, please update again soon.
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 4 . 11/15/2009
Aw that was sad. And Sawyer is so god-damn stubborn! Grr.
modernxxmyth chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
I really like this. There are very few decent skate writers out there these days, which is unfortunate. I see the merits and juliet and james, I really do. But it's skate all the way. And that's the way the show will end. It is. Juliet got killed off for a reason, and one of those reasons is skate.

Lol, sorry, tangent. Good writing. I like it. Update please :)
Merel De Grauwe jigsawsl8n8 chapter 3 . 9/27/2009
aaw! poor sawyer.. well he'll feel better when kate wakes up and they'll have a whole lot of sex ;) good writing darling! after seeing just one season you know sawyer pretty well!

love you!

(I promise to read the other chapters faster, but only because I got you into writing this ;))
Animorphgirl chapter 3 . 9/22/2009
well written but I'm a little confused as to when this takes place. It seems like it's around season one but then you mention Juliet so I wasn't sure. This needs some clarifying.
Wishlist93 chapter 2 . 8/18/2009