Reviews for If I Could Do It Again
CarolynneRuth chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
This is really well written. Sawyer has to give into his feelings and see Kate. Hopefully next chapter?
Animorphgirl chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
aw great job! MORE please :)
kt2785 chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
Aren't reviews the best?

You're doing a great job. I hope that you continue. I love season 1 skate.
skunji chapter 2 . 8/14/2009
is fantastic, but i don.t understand what happened with kate? update soon
Routa chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I've seen all the episodes of Lost, and I bought the third season the day before yesterday, and I finished the first disc last night. So now I have to ask...

Why is your timing ALWAYS perfect? XDD I actually started a Lost fic myself a while ago but... After THIS I won't be writing it anymore. XD (that's a compliment)

And when the weekend dawns, I shall write to you.
Animorphgirl chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Very well written! Really looking forward to the next chapter...please update SOON!
TheGhostOfaWriter chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I am so, so sorry. You're obviously a Skater that doesn't know what'll happen. It's ok, you'll move past it and resent it a lot - after I saw that episode I went and partied. Jate isn't why you'll feel so empty(I'm a Jater). Season 5 is spectacular by the way.
jigsawsl8n8 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I'm sorry I haven't read this yet I will read it soon though, but I'm writing on our fic at the moment. I just saw this and I have to say : I KNEW IT! haha I really can't stop Laughing. you weren't going to write a fic about sawyer and Kate huh ? you weren't ? I'm only home for like 3 days and there you have it! I'm sorry I got you hooked on it, I was going to show you like 2 episodes... well as long as you write about saw as well (which I don't even doubt) it's okay and I'll read this, could you mention charlie for me please ;)?
38 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3