Reviews for Along the Wind
Will there be an update for this? I really eant to know what will happen at the end
CheyanneChika chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
i like this story alot...quick question, where can i get scanlations of kkm cuz i have no money to pay for the books...i'll buy them eventually, but in the mean time...

Great chapter:)
DylanClark chapter 3 . 9/4/2009
i cant wait when both conrad n yuuri realize how ignorant and they r to yozak n wolfram!
Shounen-Ai chapter 3 . 9/3/2009
Interesting story.
syuuen chapter 2 . 8/25/2009
I like your story very much. Very in character. You have show how Conrad and Yuuri would interact with one another to a point that I would want to strangle them just like in the anime/manga. Yuuri should grow backbone, he's such a wimp, but i hope he would grow up and become a man worthy of Wolfram. Thanks, i'm looking forward to your next posting o
holickixkstar chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
Oh yeah... Yuuri and Conrad are clinging to each other TOO much that I got eyesore just by thinking of it, thank you very much! I just need some more Yuuram moments and I hope you can write it

“I understand, Your Excellency,”Conrad smiled, and I suddenly wanted to punch him in the nose for the subtle sarcasm he was displaying

I like this very much!XD Wolfram wanted to punch Conrad~!
andromeda90 chapter 2 . 8/24/2009
what? weak and worthless! wolfram! don't insult my love, yozak! why does it have to be his fault? yozak is one, poor, half human, and as if Conrad ever showed him any love! come on! gwendal showed more care than conrad! and you ask yourself why he would cling to gwendal? who wouldn't cling to gwendal? he would protect you completely! unlike conrad who is an idiot!

i say it is completely conrad's fault, who needs to show more interest because Yozak is sweet, and shy, and he doesn't want to get hurt and...and...i know wolfram is passionate...but my yozak, wish i could hug him and cuddle him and beat conrad up for being an ass...

your wolfram was totally in character, i can actually believe he would say this! first chapter, so sad...my poor yozak...

sorry for the rant...but i love this! to hear from their point of views! and both are so in character! and gwendal, love him! neways! good work! can't wait for more! 3
DarkHuntress01 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I really liked what you wrote - it's short, but moving. I had read that the mangaka who is writing the manga version isn't of the same mind as the author of the novels who favors Wolfram. I read that the mangaka has other works with older seme/young and naive uke relationships and favors the Conyuu relationship. So, I decided not to read the mangs because it would irk me too much, being a Yuuram, ConradxYozak fan.
luz chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
eh...will this end in conyuu,cause i don't like it.

this reminded me of this manga chapter where conrad to see if yuuri had a fever used his forhead ,danmit why the hell don't you use your fucking hand? you use any oportunity to touch him!...ahem...this was ofensive,sorry