Reviews for Skin Deep
immortal chord chapter 2 . 12/16/2012
realllllllyyyyy good fic!
sooo did kafuka...hang herself?
no more on this fanfiction? :(
Tetsui chapter 2 . 5/4/2010
Hmm...I LOVE IT! You capture Kafuka's darkness much better than I did, and I hold a deep respect for you 't wait for the next chapter.
S a l t y M i n t . P a n i c chapter 2 . 11/10/2009
Oh my gosh! This is so good! I hope u continue this soon, i can not tell you how long i have waiting for a serious Kafuka story.

I hope u update soon~
DarkNo chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
If more Kafuka fics existed I'd say "This is the best Kafuka fic I've ever read", but as it is I'll just say "This is the best SZS fic I've ever read". When I came to the SZS section of I didn't expect anything great, but you really proved me wrong.

Anyway, I'm really glad someone's writing something about Kafuka's darker, disturbed side. It's really something that isn't explored enough in SZS fanfiction (then again, as I said before, it's not like there are many Kafuka fics to begin with).

But yes, I know I'm repeating myself but I really love your fic. The characterization is spot-on (Harumi and her doujin obsession honestly made me laugh), the imagery both disturbing and fascinating, and I like those little "details" like Kafuka seeking the light, or the mention of Anne Akagi.

Ah, look at me trying to make a Deep and Meaningful review. All of this to say I greatly enjoyed your fic and am looking forward the next chapter. :)
Melancholic Marshmallow chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
It's about time someone wrote a serious Kafuka fic. Short and sweet, but still manages to have a lot of depth to it. Awesome work. :)
liobi chapter 1 . 9/8/2009
Very nice. A deeply disturbing but very nice drabble. do you plan to continue it?
xxAliiBby chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
I so far loved this fic. Although the prologue is short, the whole fic shows great potential. I have been waiting to read a decent Kafuka fan fiction for a while now, and I'm glad someone stepped up and wrote one.

I really hope to read more from this story, because I really would like to know what happens next.

Teehee Keep up the good work :]