Reviews for Quarantine
Macahol84 chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
I thought for sure that the epilogue would be Jenny and Gibbs coming back from their honeymoon lol
miss-tarletone chapter 16 . 10/16/2012
Very good story! I read both this and the companion piece at the same time, alternating between the stories. I love that you wrote them that way!

I liked how you slowly took Jenny and Gibbs through their thoughts and emotions. I think it was very well written!
wondergirl257 chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Absolutely amazingly fabulous story it's supercalifragilisticexpealid ocious (*﹏*),
IluvMonkeys chapter 16 . 7/19/2012
I don't know if I've read this and reviewed a long time ago. It feels like I have... Anyway, absolutely adorable. I loved it :)

Monkeys :)
Kikilia14 chapter 16 . 2/23/2012
Very nice.
JMK758 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Chilling beginning, and a good companion piece. I could insert the other with no problem at all.

Really must try the Companion Piece thing.
The Sneezing Panda chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
haha Great story. I still can't believe they didn't kill each other :P
AliyahNCIS chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
very well done! 16 chapters is a very involved story and it was really good. i'm glad that in the stories at least, jenny and gibbs almost always get it right in the end. good job :)
jmarrero16 chapter 16 . 10/11/2010
lol i love this series
alix33 chapter 13 . 2/25/2010
"but I need to move flats tonight and am about to take my computer apart." - I am saving up for a decent-sized deposit to buy a bigger place (I will then rip out the carpet from my current tiny flat, that has had its mortgage paid in full for almost two years, put down tiles and rent the place out), but the moving flats thing makes me come over all funny with dread, even though I am still literally years away from actually having saved up said deposit.

"the most embarrassing CD in her collection. She had been forced to admit to owning a Britney Spears album that Abby had bought her once," - EW! I had a friend of mine burn Britney Spears' cover of the 80s song "I love rock and roll" onto a mix CD he was putting together for me anyway. That is the only Britney Spears song I can even stomach.

"He'd never known that she hated casseroles because they reminded her of the aftermath of her mother's death when her neighbors had brought the dish over for a few weeks." - I do not like them much either, 'cause MY mom, though still alive, has incredibly weird and utterly unpalatable ideas of what needs to go into them, for example apricot jam and mayonnaise (which IMO smells and tastes exactly like vomit when combined, but I will DIE before ever telling her that!) in or over the chicken pieces as a marinade for the one chicken casserole she makes.

"He had been surprised to learn that she had dyed her hair blonde for a summer at college." - I think she would have made a more than passable blonde.

"I wasn't going to end up in a dead-end job with a boring boss." "You have a boring boss," he pointed out, grinning." - SecNav is not boring so much as he is EW!

"I always thought I'd get married." "Why didn't you?" he questioned. She looked at him for a moment, and he wondered if he'd stepped over an invisible boundary. It wasn't part of the original question and she could always refuse to answer it. "I found the perfect man," she confessed. "What happened?" "I let him slip through my fingers," she recalled. He decided that he was going to hunt his man down and kill him. What kind of idiot let someone like Jen slip through his fingers?" - AW!
alix33 chapter 11 . 2/25/2010
"She didn't have to think hard about who to contact. She dialed the number, placed the phone on speaker and waited. "City morgue: you stab 'em, we slab 'em," came the greeting. "Abby?" she checked. She was fairly sure she had the right number… "Director!" the Goth squealed. "Sorry about that, I thought it was Tony and I was just joshing him, but I didn't think it was you – I don't normally answer the phone that way because I'm really professional, although I won't wear that monkey suit in my lab because it's my lab, even though it's in the building you run so in a way it's your lab as well –" "Breathe," Gibbs ordered. "Gibbs!" Abby cried. "Aw, how sweet – Mommy and Daddy in a room together. Are you enjoying yourselves? Of course you're not enjoying yourselves, you're in quarantine." - AW!

"They've started a prank war, so Timmy's hiding in my lab to avoid the crossfire – say hi, Timmy!" "Erm, hello boss," came the nervous voice of McGee. "Is everything okay?" AW!

You know what I am all of a sudden wondering about? And I do not think I have wondered about this ever before: What do you think any of the other members of Team Gibbs thinks when Abby calls Tim "Timmy"? and what does Tim himself think when she does that?

"Fornell's been in, but I don't know what that was about," McGee recalled. "He came in to ask Acting Director Wofford out on a date," Abby piped up. "She told Cynthia who told this guy she's dating in Legal, who told Jenkins in Accounting, who told Palmer who told me." Jenny smirked as Gibbs tried to follow Abby's chain of people. She suspected the first thing he did when he got out would be to call Tobias and wish him luck." - Agent Wofford had better be nicer than Fornell and Gibbs' communal ex, then. IMO Fornell (whom I love, though not quite as much as Tim, Gibbs, Ducky, Abby, Ziva, Jenny, Jimmy and Jackson) does not need more witchy kind of women in his life.

"You didn't tell me that!" McGee complained. "I meant to tell you," Abby admitted. "I've been a little busy, what with all the evidence I have to analyze and everything else that's going on here." - AW!

"We're going to have to hang up," she warned. "I'm sure you have a lot of work to do and the doctors are going to take this phone back soon." "Mean doctors," Abby decided. "They should let you keep the phone." - I agree with Abby on all the points she made there.
alix33 chapter 8 . 2/25/2010
"He knew more about movies than he let on, although they tended to be older movies and he kept his mouth shut because Tony blathered on about everything too much already." - In "Yankee white" I always find that trait of his as nauseating as anything can possibly be, but somehow in the rest of the episodes of the show, I have always found it quite cute.
alix33 chapter 7 . 2/25/2010
"She was now his boss and he didn't care for her." - To quote el jefe himself: Ya think?

"SECNAV would have a heart attack – although she wasn't sure if that was necessarily a bad thing" - Not a bad thing at all IMO if SecNav is still that oily git from season six's "Cloak".

Jen knows how to play chess? It just figures she would. I never learnt to play as a kid and now I am far too old and dumb to learn.
alix33 chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
"the AC...Gibbs could probably fix it himself if he was given the tools." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 5 . 2/25/2010
"Need to run more tests," one of them announced cheerfully. Gibbs wondered if he had any blood left from the last time they had taken it. Surely they had enough? Or had some idiot knocked all the vials over?" - Hehehe.

"Phone call." Blevins shook his head. "We've informed your superiors and you don't have any family. Who would you want to contact?" "Not me, her." Gibbs added a good glare. "She needs to talk to someone other than me." - AW!